8

saori finds it so FUCKING ADORABLE when johnny went beet red upon realizing that no he wasn't dreaming about her being in the room - and WHAT THE FUCK HE DREAMS ABOUT HER?

saori stops herself before she comes to a delusion that johnny MIGHT actually dream about her. that's like joke of the century, haha!

"so-sorry for grabbing your face like that," johnny apologizes, brushing past saori to get to the coffee table where his pastries waited.

"it's fine..." saori watches him open the bread package and take large bites of the food.

in other news, taeyong manages to separate jaehyun and ten apart, making them seat at each side of johnny. if there's anyone that can stop these two idiots from killing each other, it's suh.

"why're you still standing over there?" taeyong beckons her to join them at the table, handing over her chips and soda. "saori's over here to help us with the papers so i don't want any of you-" he means jaehyun and ten with the way he glares at them. "-messing with her, alright?"

everyone murmurs a chorused "yes" as saori gives them a small bow. both ten and jaehyun roll their eyes at the starstruck look johnny was giving the girl.

saori blushes and attempts to open her bag of lays.

johnny eyes her choice of midnight snack. "you're eating that?," he asks in a scolding manner.

"err, don't worry i do it all the time," saori reasons out, feeling as if she got caught committing a crime. 

"eat junk food at late hours?" johnny's tone is accusatory. saori gives the other three a look, seeking help. they all pointedly ignore her and helps themselves with the same damn junk food.

"what? ten and jaehyun are eating too!" saori points at the idiot duo while taeyong silently arranges papers beside her. "you're not gonna eat anything, taeyong?"

the boy shakes his head. "nah, i already ate," he replies. "do help yourself with the bread i bought, though!"

"oh--" those are for johnny. he needs food to be energized. 

"here." before she knew it, johnny's already replacing the junk food in her hand with a melon bread. 

"o-oh, th-thanks." she blushes, accepting the snack from him.

ten, jaehyun and taeyong all share looks as the the latter clears his throat. "i'm gonna get us some more tea." he starts standing up, then glances over at jaehyun. "can you help me, jae?"

jaehyun gets the message and shoots up as well. "sure!" the two are gone in an instant so ten commences the plan.

"soooo, saori," he drawls, leaning his frame on the short table. "you got a date for the music festival dance?"

johnny shoots him a look suspiciously. he ignores him.

"the dance right after?" saori never attended those types of events. even when her ex minghao tried so hard to convince her. "no, not really. i don't have a..." a johnny. Or a boyfriend. well what's the difference?

ten's eyebrow raise at that. "oh, you don't?" he hums mischievously.

"ten-" johnny tries to interrupt but ten continues talking to saori.

"you see, johnny here-" ten places a friendly hand on johnny's shoulder. "-has been soooo busy with its preparations that he COMPLETELY forget about bringing a date."

dammit ten--johnny was about to interfere with the conversation but ten's hand was quick to cover his mouth. 

"oh?" saori blinks, confused. "i don't think having a date is required."