11

"saori." someone pokes the sleeping girl lying on the rooftop floor. he wonders how on earth did this girl manage to fall asleep on the cold hard floor outside. "saori, wake up. your cousin's looking for you."

"mmm, five more minutes..." saori murmurs, turning to her left. 

"your cousin's show starts in five minutes... you're not gonna hear the end of it if you miss his performance."

"hmm... go away yuta..." 

"...i'm not yuta. this is yunhyeong, your classmate?" yunhyeong scratches the back of his head as saori continues in her slumber.

he's startled when the girl suddenly bolts straight up, hair sticking out in various directions. he tries his best to contain his laughter.

"yuta's performance!!" saori shrieks in panic, staring at yunhyeon eyes wide.

"relax, it hasn't started yet." yunhyeong pacifies her, checking his watch. "you still have four minutes."

"oh my god." saori stands up, running her fingers through her hair. "where-?"

"auditorium 2!"

"thanks yunhyeong! i gotta go!" saori rushes inside, almost tripping as she runs down the stairs.

yunhyeong shakes his head as he watches his classmate dash in high speed. "hmm, momo was right about where to find her," he muses.

"fuck. fuck. fuck." saori chants as she darts through the hallways. 

she checks her phone to found a number of messages from yuta, doyoung, chanyeol and... momo? what the hell? did she wake up in an alternate universe? why the hell would hirai momo text her?!

saori brushes it off. maybe momo butt dialed her or something. never in a million years would that girl ever approach saori first. 

saori reaches the auditorium panting. she leans on the wall next to the door to catch her breath. 

as she enters the stage, she's right on time to hear chanyeol hitting his drumsticks as he starts the beat of their first song.

there on the spotlight, saori sees yuta strum his guitar passionately, alongside mingyu. jeongyeon was on the keyboard, playing flawlessly as always and chanyeol... he really looks like he belongs there. they all do.

saori is so proud to watch them play. they get to do what they're passionate about. saori feels elated and jealous at the same time.

oh she wishes she had passion like them. 

"hey, there you are." doyoung approaches saori as soon as he sees her enter.

"dongs!" saori skips over to him. 

"c'mon, i saved you a seat." he beckons her to follow him. what he didn't tell her is that she'll be sitting with the rest of the student council.

"are you sure i'm allowed to sit here?! this is like... vip seats..." saori tugs on doyoung's sleeve as he instructs her to sit down next to mark lee, their general affairs officer.

"hi!" mark greets her cheerfully.

"hi, kiddo." saori forgot what his name was so that's what she called him instead. "is it alright if i join you guys?"

mark nods enthusiastically. "yes, of course! ms. pres actually reserved you a seat. it's a thank you for helping us out earlier," he tells her.

"oh, wow." saori feels flattered. THE class president reserved a seat for her? talk about privilege. "tell her thanks."