10

as expected, the music festival is bustling with energy. everyone around saori was either running, yelling, practicing, or even having a mental break down. sheesh, wait 'til they get to college.

anyways, since saori's "clubless," she's basically a jack of all trades today.

she helped yuta's band with their equipment, she helped the council run some errands, she even helped ten with his remix for his performance later on. and somehow, even though only meeting once, yeri made saori help them paint some props for the musical performance later.

nevertheless, saori was damn exhausted.

there were so many events she wanted to attend, including yuta's performance of course, but she was too lazy to move.

she's currently lying on the rooftop, staring up at the sun. it wasn't that hot since it's autumn, and the breeze is getting chilly. 

she hears the rooftop door open as she sat up to see someone enter. 

"johnny?" saori blinks up at her crush who was surprised to see her there as well.

"saori!" johnny approaches her, joining her on the floor. "hey, what're you--"

"i'm just chilling. yuta's performance doesn't start until 3pm," saori answers before he could finish.

"ah, i see." johnny only nods.

"what about you? sick of doing errands?"

johnny chuckles at that. "kinda." he smiles at her with those adorable dimples. "i needed a break from people."

saori processes that and covers her face. "sorry, then," she apologizes.

johnny snickers, taking her wrist to reveal her face again. "not you," he tells her. "not you, especially."

saori's heartbeat picks up at that. she can feel her face heat up. she tries to hide a smile. "c'mon then, let's grab a bite. it's lunch time." she pats johnny's shoulder before standing up.

johnny stares up at her. "i just got here," he whines.

"we can come back! let's just grab something to eat, i'm starving!" saori tries to pull him by his arms but miserably failed.

johnny laughs at her and stands up. "what do you want to eat?"

"i think dongs made bentos for me and yuta today. you can have yuta's if you want since i know he'll be buying from the cafeteria again."

"oh, no that's okay. my mom actually packed me lunch." saori sees a smile grow on johnny's face. he seems really happy about his mom making him lunch. "she made time for me."

yep, johnny suh is definitely a momma's boy. lucky for him.

"that's great! let's go." saori grabs his wrist, dragging her downstairs.

johnny smoothly slips his hand in hers as they go inside the classroom holding hands.

their classmates eye them as they enter the room. they only separated to get their respective lunchboxes.

as they got their lunches, johnny is blocked by nayeon, preventing him from leaving the room.

"where do you think you're going, mister!? we have a lot to do, no time for lunch!" she berates him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards a paper-filled desk.

saori pauses on her tracks as johnny is dragged away. the latter turns to her and calls out, "i'll see you later?"

though disappointed, saori forces a smile and nods. "see you then." she leaves the room, returning to the rooftop, only to find it occupied.