26

saori didn't feel like moving today. of course, she didn't, it was saturday! and saturday meant lazy day.

she completely ignored her readings for debate club. and as for the theater... well that was fucking useless since seohee hated her and made her tree a again. whatever.

saori's a sloth now. she's not leaving her bed for the entire day.

someone knocks on her door. she was not getting up to answer it.

"sao, your boyfriend's here." naomi's voice says through the door.

damn it, johnny.

saori gets up from her bed to open her door. "really?" she's about to go out when she realizes naomi brought johnny upstairs already.

now he boyfriend just saw her in her bedhead and pajamas.

"fuck!" she shuts her door and crawls under her sheets.

"sorry about her. she turns into a hermit on her off days," naomi apologizes to johnny.

the boy laughs heartily. "it's fine. thank you for escorting me, noona." he thanks her.

"anytime." naomi then leaves the two, shutting herself back into her room as well.

yep, the nakamoto household is full of hermits. even yuta's still asleep in his room.

"babe, open up." johnny knocks, calling for saori.

saori peeks out of her blanket hesitantly. she grabs headband and put on some sweatpants before answering her door again.

"what're you doing here?" she pouts as she lets johnny here.

"what? i can't see my girlfriend on weekends?" johnny smiles cheekily.

saori shuts her door and flops back on her bed. "you're not allowed to see me like this," she whines.

"see you in your cute pjs and squirtle socks?" johnny joins her on the bed. "don't worry, i think it's cute."

"you know i can't stay grumpy if you keep talking like that," saori grumbles, burying her head on her pillow.

johnny laughs and rubs her back comfortingly. "why're you so grumpy?" he hovers over her back, placing a soft kiss on her head.

"nothing. i just..." she pouts, turning around to face her boyfriend.

johnny knows the answer but he wants to hear saori say it. whenever he asks what upsets her, she gives him vague answers and never offers an explanation. communication is really something they need to work on.

"hmm?" johnny hums, weighting himself on her. he snuggles his face into her neck, getting all cuddly again.

"yuta's a dumbass," saori spats bitterly.

"yeah, you said that before." johnny retorts. "you gonna have to expound on that."

"i'm the bigger dumbass." saori adds, confusing as a riddle.

"you're not a dumbass," johnny comforts, pulling her to his chest to cuddle.

"i'm sorry i'm not making any sense." saori sighs, burying her face onto his chest. "i know you want to know."

"mm." johnny strokes her hair absentmindedly. that was true. saori always seemed to have internal issues with herself. he's noticed it ever since her fight with yuta a few months ago. now that they're dating, he's hoping that saori would be comfortable enough to open up to him.

"i want to be there for you," johnny tells her truthfully.

"i know." saori sighs. "i just don't know where to start."