19

the nakamoto household was having a fine saturday morning. that is, until saori starts yelling at her cousin, yuta, for barging in her room all of a sudden.

"yuta, get out of my room! i don't need your fashion advice!" she screams, throwing several clothes to shoo him out.

"yes, you do! i'm basically the miranda priestly of this household!" yuta counters, lifting up his arm to shield himself from the sweaters attacking him.

"ugh, why did dons even let you watch that movie?! now i have to listen to you yap about being a runway prodigy?!"

the debacle can be heard from downstairs, where doyoung had just entered after yuta's mother had opened the door for him.

"they're upstairs deciding about saori's outfit today. she's really excited about this date." mrs. nakamoto squeals enthusiastically. doyoung gives her a kind smile.

"clearly, more excited than anyone," he quips.

mrs. nakamoto chuckles and makes a bashful gesture to doyoung, who excuses himself to go upstairs.

upon arriving at saori's bedroom, he's met with the sight of yuta under a pile of sweaters, and saori rummaging through her messy closet.

"sao, what the hell?" he tiptoes around her room, making sure to avoid stepping on her clothes. "what's going on?"

"dons, oh my god, help me! i don't know what to wear! i suddenly lost my fashion sense!" saori is panic and doyoung rubs her arms to help soothe her down.

"you can't lose what you can't have, saori!" yuta's muffled scream can be heard from under the sweater bundle.

if saori wasn't panic right now, she would've jumped on the pile, not caring if she crashes onto her cousin.

"relax, sao. you dress just fine." doyoung helps her up from the floor and makes her sit on her bed. he starts collecting the variety of tops from the floor and put them on the "laundry" chair to re-organize them.

"but i dress like i'm watching the mets or something! what if johnny doesn't like boyish clothing on a girl?" saori worries.

"then that's his problem," doyoung responds. "if he likes you, he'll accept whatever you have to offer. except your virginity because... well, let's just say, minghao's sleeping somewhere with it."

"we only got to third base!" saori defends hotly.

"yeah, you never really win a game that way, sao." yuta finally escapes from the sweater bundle. he makes a motion of swinging a bat with a 'woosh.' "you gotta score a home run if you want to win."

saori squints her eyes at him. "i don't think you know how baseball works," she infers.

"of course, i do." yuta shrugs his shoulders. "i think i've watched enough major to know how to score." he winks at doyoung suggestively.

the latter only rolls his eyes. "you're gross, and you—" he points to saori, flinging his index finger to her bathroom. "—wash up. i'll take care of your outfit. and yuta, bring your make up bag."

"what?! i have to wear make-up now?!"

the two guys pause to look at saori. "only if you want to," they reassure. "either way's fine. we just thought applying eyeliner on you can make you look fiercer."

"oh." saori blinks. "yeah, i'm fine with eyeliner. can i not wear lipstick though?"

"it's your choice," doyoung tells her. "though, you do need some chapstick. you don't want to kiss suh with dry lips."