Fourth Chapter

So this is while your passed out. You may also play the music.

Vanoss' POV (Shocking!! Jk)
I send the others info on y/n. Some responding after. While some just see it and don't respond. I sigh and shut off my phone staring at it. I just start to cry. "I can't take it!!!" I shout. Making my mom come running in. Then my dad. "What? Is everything ok?" my mother asked. I just fell on my knees. Crying because of all that built up in me. "Everything's fine mom...it's just sch-" "Are you sure dear?....You've been acting  different lately. Like more sadder everytime you come home." my mom said even more concerned. I just look down. "Your moms right!" my dad says agreeing. "It's nothing..." I say. Words were really hard to speak. I barely could even hold in more tears. I wanted to tell them. But I couldn't. Because it would put her into danger. "Evan." my dad spoke. His voice in a serious tone. I just kept my head down. Tears wanting leave my eyes. "Evan! Look at me!!" he yelled. I just bite my lip. "Evan dear...say something...look at us..." my mom says scared and worried. "Evan what happened at school that we don't know?" my dad asked. Now upset and concerned. I still didn't speak. I really wanted to scream for help. Help for y/n. My innocent angel. She didn't deserve this. "Evan! Im talking to you!!" my dad shouted getting tired of me not responding. "Ev-" "Y/n has been hurting!!! Because of us guys!!!" I shouted covering my mouth after. "What?!" they both shout. I just look away. "Why?!" my dad asked more furiously. "I thought you boys cared about her..." my mom said heart broken. "You were supposed to take care of Alexander's daughter!!! Not hurt her!!" my dad yelled. "Besides! I thought you all were great full" "You don't think I care about her?..." I asked pissed. I stand up and glare at my dad. "You think we're doing this on purpose?!" I yell. He looks at me with a shock yet angered face. "Then why exactly are you hurting her?..." he asked. I stop glaring. The whole memory flooding into my mind.
-flash back!!-

"Hey Fong!!" I turn around. Seeing Jane. The whore and bitch of the school. She ask all of us guys if we wanted to join her "popular" group. Pushing y/n out of the way. We disagreed making her mad. She tried to convince us by making her girl friends flirt. We kept rejecting her. I was so annoyed by her. Finally she stopped only to come back. Until one day. Y/n was sick that day. "Hello boys..." she said walking up to us and smirking. "Where's your princess?" she asked. With that ugly smirk still on her face. "Home." y/n's brother says annoyed. "Wow you should speak more! Your voice is so addicting" she said in her ugly seductive tone. I cringed so bad because of it. "No thanks." Jonathan said. "Why not? You don't have to be shy..." she said. It just made him chuckle. "I'm not shy. I just don't want it to get ugly whores like YOU attached to ME." he says looking at her. She was now in shock. The boys were laughing at her. "Excuse me?..." she says. Sounding offended. "You heard me...I would never want to talk to an ugly whore like you yourself!" Jon was now standing. Looking annoyed as ever. "AND ESPECIALLY TO A FUCKIN SLUT WHO TALKS SHIT ABOUT MY SISTER!!! AND SHE HASN'T DONE SHIT TO YOU!" he yells. Everyone was staring now. The boys were standing now. Looking pissed at Jane. No one spoke. I was still sitting. Then I stood up. Causing them to look at me. "So...Why the hell are you bothering us Jane?" I ask. Annoyed that she ruined our lunch break. She then smiled wickedly. "Well...about your precious princess of course!" she said still smiling. We were confused now and pissed as well. "I've seen how much you guys care about her...so..." she got closer. Looking around. Then she looked at us. "I want you guys to torcher her!" she says. "And why would we do that?" tyler asked. "Yeah! Are you fuckin stupid or something? We care about her so why would we?" Marcel says. Agreeing with Tyler. Also causing the others to agree or nod. "Because... I've also noticed how much you screw up! And it'll just take one of those to lose your precious princess!" "Oh yeah?...How?" Brian asked. She giggled. "Well...My group of girls know the best way to handle people like her...making her die painful and slow death." she said. We all then had worried faces. "And all we have to do is...wait for you to screw up and leave her all alone." her smile more wicked. 'She's right...we do fuck up easily...' I thought. "What do you want us to do?..." I say defeated. The boys didn't say anything. Jane smiled.
-End of flash back-
"Sweety...." My mom says. I just realized she was now hugging me and wiping the tears away from my eyes. 'Huh! I didn't realize I was crying!' I thought. I then sigh. 'Ok Evan. You need to tell them!' "Mom, Dad...Ill explain." I say looking at them seriously.

Heyo guys! Hope you like this chapter!!! If so great! I'll see ya in the next chapter buh-bye!!!