Chapter 18

Short chapter

Your POV

I woke up to see I was in one of the bottom bunks. Noticing the boys on the other side. I stretch and get up. Then I remembered what happened yesterday.

I sigh. 'Damn... All this is so stressful.' I think. I walk down stairs. Taking my blanket with me. Seeing it's still dark out. "What time is it?" I ask nobody. I look at the clock. '6:45...' I stare at it.

It then change to 6:46. "What am I doing?" I ask myself. "Why is everything so hard to do.. How can I make things as they used to be? If I don't even know... What started them." I say to no one.

I turn and walk to the door. Opening it up. Feeling the frozen air brush my face. I take a deep breath. Walking out to the cold.(You have socks on plus slippers) It already eating at my face. The darkness felt comfortable.

As I sat on the frozen steps. I stared off. Hearing the trees sing as they swayed by the wind. My hair waving as well. I close my eyes. Holding the blanket around me. Letting my self relax. Leaning on the steps handles.

~flash back/dream~

"Hey y/n!! Where's your blanket?!?!" A little Evan yells. "Yeah! It's too cold!" Little Jon says. As they were staying outside in a tent. In the back yard of Evans house. "I forgot it... but I'll be okay..." Baby y/n spoke.

Not wanting to go get her blanket. "Here! It's too cold! Share with me." Evan spoke. Making Y/n smile. "Well...If it's okay wif you..." "Of course it is!! I care about you.... Now come here!! So I can keep you warm." Evan spoke.

"Awe what about me?.." Jon pouted. They all giggle and Evan and y/n invited Jon to join. They all hug. "Thank you guys. Your the best." Y/n spoke. "Of course y/n... We love you!!!" The two spoke at the same time.

~flash back dream over~

"...I love you too..."