Chapter 21

An update?? OwO

Your Pov

Hello.. Guess you're back for more drama huh? Well there's none. I've not had shit thrown at me for a good week. Surprisingly, they're just ignoring me. Avoiding every possible contact with me. Even Taylor stopped. I'm not complaining though. It's keeping me sane. The only thing that sucks though is prom is around the corner and I'm gonna be alone.

'Do I even want to go?' I question myself. Getting my stuff to go home. My last class i skipped because fuck it. I was just ready to go home. "Well, well, well..." I hear an annoying braty voice say. "Oh fuck me..." I say. Turning around to look at the bitch. "How's the lonely freak doin? Did you scare off your new friends?" She asks. Her girls giggling. "I guess you could say that..." I think to myself. She smirks. "Good because I can have my fun again..." She spoke. I sigh.

"I have a question for you Jane... Why do you waste your time bothering me? After all... I'm a lonely freak... Isn't a shame to put all that effort when I already know I'm trash?" I ask. Annoyed as fuck from her bullshitery.

They stood silent. "Because I'm better than you and don't want you to forget it. Now shut the fuck up and suffer!" She spoke coldly as she punched me in the face. Causing me to fall. Not wasting time, her and her friends do what they can and beat me. I don't scream or cry. After all I don't feel pain. Too numb to notice...

~After minutes of torture~

I lay on the cold floor. Unable to move. Bloody and bruised up. They watch to see if they needed to do any more damage. Satisfaction written on their faces. "There... I'm happy." She says. Walking off. I groan trying to roll over. "Oh and one more thing... Don't you dare ruin my prom night by coming." She spoke with venom. I then hear their footsteps slowly fade away. I lay there as her words repeated in my head. "Don't go to prom?" I question. I then started to laugh. Unable to stop myself.

It scared me. I wasn't myself. I couldn't tell how I felt about this. All this pain... Yet I lay on the floor. Laughing as if it was a hilarious joke. Only... It wasn't. And my laugh was so different. It didn't sound like me... It was as if the insane side of me took over... And I could no loner control it. This is where i realized. I was no loner that sweet innocent loving little girl... No. I was no longer her. I was a broken soul. My sanity long gone.

I push myself up. Sitting on my knees. "Thanks for helping me decide princess.... For you will all suffer..."
I stood up my body shaking but not feeling anything. The bell had rung for school to be over. I grabbed my stuff and limped my way out. Getting many looks. Some fear, worried, or just nosy.

I see my brother. His group of friends beside him. Chatting. Until Craig points at me. They all look. Shock and horror on their face. I just roll my eyes and move past them. "What the fuck are you looking at?" I hissed. They didn't know what to say. I just ignore it and keep limping to my truck. Getting in was a bitch. I drove to the store to get some pain killers. Incase the numbness fades. I cleaned my face in the bathroom so I wouldn't be bothered by my dad. Before leaving. Then I drove home. Only to see the cops blue and red flashing. "Well fuck me twice..." I say as I put my truck in park and shut it off.

I get off. Spotting Jon and Evan. I walk up to see Jon was upset. Looking at our house. I look at where he was looking. They had our dad. In cuffs. Taking him to one of the cars. I just stare. He was looking down. Anger, sorrow,and regret written on his face. He looked at the corner of his eyes. Lifting his head as he looks directly at his kids. First Jon and then me. "Jon... Y/n..." He stopped. "Keep going!!" "Let me see my kids really quick!!!" He started to fight. "Jon!!!" Jon looked away. It hit dad hard. He looked at me. Hope in his eyes. "Y/n?...." I knew he was afraid I'd look away to. But started walking closer. Jon trying to stop me.

But I push him away. "Y/n... I love both of you so much. I'm sorry you have to see this. Take care of each other... I don't know what will happen to us but I want you to keep each other close... No matter what." His words hurt me. I force a smile and nod. "We will dad... I love you too." He smiles and is shoved into the car. They drive him away. He look back. I watch him fade away. Then I look back to see an officer talking to Jon. Evan stood beside him. Talking to the police man as well. Then he looks at me. I just turn and sit on the curb.

"Hey, you ok?" I hear his voice. I just sit still staring across the street. "Apart from being beaten up and coming home to see my dad being taken away... Sure. Just peachy...." I say sarcastically. "Right... Sorry." He laughed awkwardly. He sat next to me. I watched from the corner of my eye. But he didn't say anything. We sat in silence. Then Jon came from out of nowhere and sat to my right. Leaving me in the middle. The cops all gone. "Well we're lucky I'm 18... Because I would've lost you. But it's gonna be difficult for us... Evan's parents said they'd be willing to let us live with them. So well have to pack up and-" "No." I stopped him. "...What?" "I'm not moving Jon." I say. "Why not?" Evan asks. I was about to answer. "Yeah why not???" Jon asked. "Because I don't want to live there. No offense Evan." I say trying to be polite.

"That's no excuse y/n!! We're not able to do this alone!!! Because we're not experienced enough to this!!!" He shouts. "Look I'm sorry but I just can't. Besides I know how to cook and clean." "No we're moving in with Evan." He argued. "I'm not! But you can! Nothing is stopping you." I say.  Standing up. Heading over to go inside. "Yes there is!!! You!" "Why?? You don't think I can survive? I'm pretty fuckin capable of doing shit on my own. I've been doing it this past year of school!!!" I yell. He growled. "Why are you being so difficult?! Why not move in with him?!" Jon asks. "Because I don't want to live with you assholes!!!" I shouted. Turning to see him frozen in place. "After all this bullshit you put me through. Why the fuck would I live with you?" I say with venom. Jon doesn't say a word. But Evan looks down. Pain in his eyes.

"Besides... I thought you hated my annoying ass. Nows you're chance to escape me... And finally be free from the hell I put you through.... You don't need to pretend to care about me anymore. Dads gone, so you can just leave me alone... Like you've already done before." I say coldly. Then I turn to go inside. Leaving them behind.

Aye... Another one done. Woohoo!!