Chapter 13

Ohm's POV (Don't play music)

I was sitting in my room with Bryce and Luke. The girls in the other room. Doing whatever. We were doing nothing. I was laying down on my bed. "So... Why were you blushing so much earlier Ryan?" I heard Luke ask. "Because.... Mom was embarrassing me..." I say thinking about how she was about y/n. Looking at the ceiling. "Do you like y/n?" He asks. I sigh. "I don't know... I worry about her and I care about her. But I just don't know if it's like that..." I say. "What about you Bryce?" Luke asks. I look at him. He shrugged. "I honestly think I just love her as a sister! Like Taylor." He says happily. Smiling. "What about you?" I ask looking at Luke. "What about me?" He asks. "Do you like her?" Bryce and I ask at the same time. Luke chuckled. "As a friend yes... But...." He hesitates. "But what?" I ask. "I think I might like Taylor...." He says. I smile. "Well... You both are like the parents of our group..." Bryce says chuckling. I laughed a little too. Luke joins. Shaking his head.

Your POV (play music!)

"So... Do you like anyone?..." Ohm's mom asks. Smiling big. Taylor chuckles at her. I look at Taylor. "Well... I-... I did...." I say looking down. "I don't know if I do anymore honestly..." I say. Tears start forming. "Oh I'm sorry dear.... Do you mind telling me who and why?" She asks sitting down with me and Taylor. I look at Taylor. She sits up and smiles lightly. "I liked a boy who was me and my brother's childhood best friend.... He was always there for me and Jon... I've liked him ever since we were little." "Wait... You've like Evan since you were little?!" Taylor asked. I nod my head. "Yeah... He was always a gentleman. Until now... They all were really sweet... I don't get it!!" I say in frustration. Catching them off guard. Making them flinch. I sigh. "I just want to know why all this happened...  Why they out of nowhere‚ became so mean to me..." I say. Leaning forward. "Did I do something wrong?..." I question myself. "If anything it would never be because of you dear... You're a sweetheart." Ohm's mom says. I look down. I feel a hand on my back. "She's right... You're too nice to be the problem. It's not your fault..." Taylor says. "But Taylor... Why are they so mean to me then?" I ask. Looking at her. She thinks. "I-... I don't know... Maybe it's Jane's fault.... She's doing all this.... She turned them against you!" Taylor says. I sit there thinking. "No... No... That's not true! They would never believe her... They would never trust her more than me..." I say disagreeing. Taylor looks at me unsure. "Well... What if she sold or bribed them with something... Inorder to hurt and bully you..." Taylor spoke. I frowned. "No... They wouldn't do that... Would they?" I question myself again. "It most definitely wouldn't be the first... But... Would they really take a bribe from her?... To hurt me?" I say. 'It's possible...' I think. I gasp. "No... No... That can't be... Th-they would n-never!... H-he would never... My brother would never betray me... Neither would Evan... W-we promised each other..." I say. Crying. Taylor stares in shock. "Y/n... Jane knows how to get her way... I'm sorry but she's got the-" "No!! It's not true!!! She can't!!!" I cry out. Looking at her with anger. Taylor stood in shock. "Believe me... She's done it all to me... But-" "No! Stop! Please... I-i... I can't believe this..." I cry. Taylor pulled me into her arms. I cry my hardest. Clinging on to her. "Why... Why would this happen?" I ask. She sighs. "Because she was jealous of a sweet angel and couldn't stand to see her have it all... But..." She hesitates. I look at her. "But what?" I sniff. Ohm's mom stands and rubs my back. "But since you're friends with Taylor... And replaced a missing piece..." Taylor looks at me with worried eyes. "She'll either attack you or me... " Taylor says. After she finished her sentence‚ Anger filled up inside me. Boiling deep down. "I won't allow it..." I say. Wiping my tears away. Taylor looks at me confused. "I'm sick of this wicked witch... I'm sick of being treated like crap.... If they choose that... That slut!... Over me... So be it. I'll show how much I need them... And I'll show that brat... Not to mess with me... Any of us!" I say. Taylor smiles. "And I'll keep my promise!" She says hugging me. I chuckled and hug back. "This is so cute!!!" Ohm's mom says in joy. We look at her and smile. Laughing a little.

Hey peeps!! I updated! Yay... Sorry...
I'll see ya in the next chapter! Buh Bye!!!