Chapter 11

Don't play music yet!

Delirious' POV
"What the hell were you thinking?!" I shout. Tyler looks away. I groan in frustration. Rubbing my temples. "He was getting on my nerves..." Tyler says. "So?! You made Taylor pissed! AND! YOU PUNCHED Y/N!!!"  Craig yelled. "She ran in front of them! I meant to hit Bryce!" He yelled back. "You fuckin asshole!!!" Evan grabbed him by his shirt. "I'll beat the shit out of you for hitting y/n! It's not her fault!" He yells. "Oh... Just because I hit your crush you're gonna act all tuff?! Well... Bring it on pretty boy!!" Tyler said. Both ready to swing at eachother. "Would you two quit?! We're not here to to fight!" Brian shouts. "Hey! I'm just defending myself!! You're all just attacking me for my mistake!!.... I'm sorry I fucked up... I-... I didn't know what happened.... I couldn't control myself..." He says. "Of course... You can never control your self over stupid things..." Evan spoke. "Yeah... Fuckin idiot!" Brian yells. Everyone else joining in. "Shut up!!" I yell. More irritated. Everyone silent. I sigh. "Grow up you idiots... He's already explained.... Honestly..." I say. Getting up. "We need to talk to Taylor. Now that we made a mistake... It's gonna be a bit harder. But that's ok... We just gotta figure out what to do... Any ideas?" I ask looking at them. They all were still silent. Shrugging or shaking their heads. I sigh.

Your POV
"Tyler what?!" "Don't worry dad... I'm fine..." I say trying to calm him. "It was technically supposed to be me hit in the face..." Bryce said. I give him a 'you're not helping...' Face. He looks down. "She blocked him... Running in front." Taylor spoke. "What we're you doing?" My dad asked. Sounding mad towards her. "Dad-" "Me?... I wasn't there... Well not in time. Otherwise... The only one that would be bruised up and crying would be mr. Jackass..." Taylor spoke. I look at her like 'Are you trying to make him hate you?!'. She smirks at me. "Seriously Taylor?!... You're-" Bryce was interrupted by my dad laughing out of nowhere. Throwing us all off guard. Except Taylor, who still kept that dumb smirk. "I like you... You know that... You're good for Y/n. She needed friend like you." He says happily. I look at him shock then back at Taylor. "Well... She's my friend. I'd do anything to make her safe and happy." She says all cocky. Giving me a 'Look we're fine...' Smile. I roll my eyes. "Honestly if you were a guy you'd be perfect for my angel..." He says in a jokingly way. "What?!" I sceech. Looking at my dad. "Pff... No guy could be compared to me..." She says laughing lightly. My dad laughs as well. While me and the boys watch dumbfounded. "Alright... Y/n you can go with them... Don't worry if it botherd you about me getting after those idiots... I'll keep my mouth shut." He says. Smiling at me. I nod and smile at him. "Thanks dad..." "No problem sweetheart." He gives me a hug. I hug back. Then I go grab stuff for the weekend. "Bye love you dad!" I say as we head out. "Bye Y/n and Taylor. Oh and boys! Take care of my baby girl Taylor!" He yells. "Daaaad!" I whine. My face turning red. Taylor laughs. "Will do Mr. L/n! Buh bye! Come on... Baby girl..." She giggles the last part. "Oh shut up..." I growl. As we walked up to Luke's truck. Bryce and Ohm decided to sit in the back with my bags. Me and Taylor sit up front with Luke. Taylor next to Luke. We pull up to Taylor's house.

~You may play music~

I get off. Letting out Taylor. She runs in. I get in and we wait for her. The door opens but we hear yelling. I look at Luke worried. "Go on! Go with them boy's you slut!" I hear a lady yell. "You should look in a mirror and say that you whore!" I hear Taylor say. Coming out. "Don't talk to you mom like that! Come back her and apologize!" Taylor freezes. Looking down. She looks at me. Seeing me look at her worried. She sighs. Closing her eyes as she does it. Opening them and smiling at me. Putting her stuff down. Turning around and going to the door. I realized her dad and stepmother are there. Looking mad. Taylor stops in front of them. She says something but I couldn't hear her. But her dad's face changes. Then her step mom slaps her in the face. Taylor's hands turn to fists. "Don't do anything... Please Taylor... Just come over..." I say. Scared. She turns around. Grabbing her stuff. Walking over. Her head down. "You're just gonna let her go?! After saying that to us?!" Her step mom yells. They go in. I look back at Taylor. She looks up. Then forces a smile. I still look at her worried. I'll be ok...' She mouthed. I scoot over. She opens the door and throws her bags in the back. "Let's get away from this hell..." She says. Getting in. Shutting the door. It was silent. Luke drives off. I look at the rode then back her. She rested her head on the window. Looking out. "Y/n... I'm ok. Stop worrying. I can see it in your eyes..." She says. Looking at me. I look forward quickly. Feeling guilty for just staring at her. 'She's probably annoyed now... you idiot.' I think watching the rode. "I'm not annoyed... Don't worry Y/n..." She says. I blush. 'Am I that easy to read?...' She chuckles. "Yes you are..." She says. My face feels more warm as I say "Did I say that out loud?" Looking at her. She smiles and nods her head. I look away embarrassed. "Damn me!" I say. She giggles. I smile. Looking at her. The tension no longer feeling awkward but light and happy. The others joined in the laughing. The rest of the ride being funny and ridiculous. Of course because we're all dorks in one car.

Hope ya like this chapter.