Sixth Chapter

Your POV
Everyone else who was watching scattered away. While Taylor and Jane were in the same position. Same for me, Cartoonz, Ohm, Bryce and they other boys. "Fuck..." I hear Taylor say under her breath. Then a figure went beside Taylor and Jane. "What's going on?..." the principle asks. "Taylor just attacked me out of nowhere! I didn't even do anything!!" Jane says. "You lying son of a-" "TAYLOR LYNN DAWN!!" the principle yelled. We all stared in shock. She let go of Jane. Then she looked down. "Sorry...Dad." she says. "Dad?!" all of shout in sync. Except Cartoonz, Ohm, and Bryce. "She was protecting y/n!!" Cartoonz says. "Yeah! She just wanted to stick up for y/n because Jane-" "Boys... Stop before I call all your parents." Mr. William says. "Sorry sir..." Bryce says. I look at him. He just looks away. Then I look at Jane. She was smiling. "Taylor I thought we talked about this..." Mr. William says. Taylor looks at me. She was annoyed. I could tell. But she just smiled at me and the three boys. "Taylor Im talking to you..." her dad says. Now sounding more upset. "Honestly I still can't believe you're believing Jane than my friends." she says turning to Jane. "I didn't say I believe her... I-" "Obviously you do!!! Because I have fuckin problems!!! Because I'm not a good student! Because I always start shit!!" Taylor yelled. We all were in shock. "Fine. You two my office now." He says. Jane and Taylor start walking into the school. "The rest of you may go to the front office and tell them i sent you to get passes. Then go to your classes." he says. We started walking. It was silent. I went between Ohm and Bryce. Cartoonz beside Ohm. "I'm worried about Taylor... Why did she stick up for me?" I ask looking at Ohm. He looks at me and sighs. "Because your her friend..." Bryce says. I look at him. "How?! We just met today..." I say. "It doesn't matter... She knows when a person is nice or mean. She saw it in you. How kind you can be and how fun you are." he says. We just kept walking. "Does she really think I'm good enough to in trouble for?" the three chuckled. I looked at them all confused. "Don't blame yourself y/n. It wasn't you fault." Cartoonz says. "Yeah if anything it was that whores fault!" Bryce says. "Damn Bryce..." Ohm says. "What?..." he asks looking at Ohm. "Didnt expect you to say that." Ohm says. "I may not like talking like that but it's the truth about Jane." he says. Then he looks down. "Especially after what she done..." he says. Sounding upset. Ohm and Cartoonz look at him. "Hey... We promised Taylor we wouldn't speak of that." Cartoonz says. "Speak of what?" I ask. They look at me then we stop. We were at the front office now. "It's best you don't know..." Ohm whispers. I nod my head. Not wanting to bother them. We get our passes. I forgot the other guys were there. I just walked past them and went with the three new friends I had. At least I think were friends. "So me and y/n go to English now. We'll see you guys after class?" Bryce asks. I look at him in shock. "You're in my class?" I ask. He laughs. "Yeah... I've been." he says. "Huh...I need to look at faces more in my classes." I say. Making all three laugh. I giggled. We made it to English. "Alright see you two after." Cartoonz says. We all say see ya. Me and Bryce walking to English. Giving our passes to the teacher. She tells us today was a free day. So me and Bryce sat in the back and started to chat. Until my brother, Evan, and Tyler walked in. They gave the teacher their not and sat on the other side of us. Me and Bryce just went back to talking. Saying our likes and dislikes. I also found out that I have almost all my classes with at leats one of them. Except for first. The bell rang. So me and Bryce got up and walked out. "So I have Science with you and Ohm next then?" I ask as we step out of English and stand to the side. "Yep" Bryce says. I smile "Great!". He chuckles. Then Ohm comes up. "Onward to Science!" Ohm says. We all laugh. Going to Science. I have Study Hall with Taylor and Cartoonz after. 'Hopefully she'll be in there.' I think. We go and sit in the back. "Alright class. You will be doing a project in here. So get into a group and I'll tell give more instructions after. Me, Ohm, and Bryce smile and get into a group. The teacher explained what we'll be doing and said that it be worked on just in his class. So we didn't have to work on it together after school. But I wouldn't of mind. Class was over and we walked out. I saw Cartoonz and Taylor walking to us. I sigh seeing she'll be in there. She smiled and waved at us. "Ready for doing nothing in SH?" she asks me. I smile and nod. "How was it?" Bryce asks. She sighs. "I'll explain after school." she says. Then Bryce and Ohm nod and leave the other way. While Cartoonz, Taylor and I walked to Study Hall. We all sit at a table. It had three seats. Plus it also had computers. I sat in the middle. Our teacher didn't really care if we worked on school work or not. It was the end of the day anyways. So we just chatted and played games on the computer. Then the bell rang. We got our stuff and headed out. Taylor and Cartoonz already had their stuff to go. So they didn't need to stop at their lockers. They just walked with me to my locker. "Hey Toonz could you drive me home again?" Taylor ask. Cartoonz looked at her and asked "Still bad?". "Yep." she says. Popping the p. Cartoonz sighed. Then Bryce and Ohm came up. We all walk out. "Welp... I gotta go. See ya guys." I say. "Hey y/n... Luke told me you were upset about lunch..." Taylor says. Walking beside me. I sigh and rub my neck. "I just didn't want you getting in trouble because of me." I say. Guilt burn inside me. She just chuckled. So I look at her. She smiles. "Don't worry about it. Besides I always get in trouble with my dad." She says without a care. We stop at my truck. "Welp see ya y/n." She says. Walking back to the guys. I wave and get in. The drive home was actually ok. I played music. Going home. 'Hopefully it's not bad at home...' I think.

Heyo Peeps! Sooo sorry I've been working on a different one. So I got distracted and forgot again im sorry. Hope ya like this chapter and I'll see ya in the next chapter! Buh-bye!!!