Chapter 29

"Pain... Something I've grown attached to. Letting myself bleed."

Y/n Takes her keys. Opening up her truck. Hearing sirens wail in the distance. She grins and quickly gets into her truck. "Y/n wait!!" Someone calls for her. She looks at the direction. "Shit..." She starts her truck up. Putting it into drive she Starts to take off. Driving past the girl.

"Sorrow... Something that lives in me. Letting my tears fall."

Taylor calls for her best friend. Running after her. But Y/n speeds away. Ignoring her cries. Taylor comes to a stop watching as the car quickly fades. Questioning why she didn't stop the poor girl. Just like her old best friend... She failed this girl. Failed her promise... "..No...." She whispers.

"Regret... Something that gives you bitter taste. Letting me speak so lowly of myself."

Evan was blaming himself. Running to his car. Ignoring the sirens in the distance. As he jumps in and has Jon in passenger side. Yelling for him to focus and catch the bloody angel. Passing the frozen girl who stood helplessly.

"Depression... Something that is not known. Letting those you love fade un-notice."

The two boys yell at Taylor to hop in. As the truck pulls up beside Taylor quickly. She jumps in and they blaze towards the two cars disappearing. Silence filling the truck as they catch up to the two boys ahead. "What the fuck are we doing?!" Luke asks as he faces forward. Keeping in lane. The others still silent. "Why would she do this?!" "Was she really this broken?..." "HOW DID WE NOT SEE IT COMING?!" "Why did she hide herself... how could we have been so blind?..." Ryan asks quietly. Making everyone flinch.

"Death... Something nobody wishes to come upon their loved ones. Letting my happiness come to an end..."

Jon was silent. Wishing for his sister to be alright. Biting his lip so he doesn't let out a cry. He lost his mom when he was little. His dad was taken away. Y/n was all he had left...

Though, Y/n thought the same. In her eyes she already lost her family. Even her own self. Becoming a nobody, as life had killed this innocent and loving girl. Now trying to get rid of the pain expressed face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To get rid of her.

The boys come to a stop. Another vehicle not far behind. The two stare out in front of the car. Jon quickly gets out as the other truck pulled up. "Get the ambulance..." He yells. Looking at the rolled Vehicle. "Evan... Call 911." "Oh my god.... She-" "EVAN!! CALL THE FUCKIN AMBULANCE!!!" Jon yells. Seeing his friend panicking. Evan gains focus and grabs his phone as Jon runs up to the upside down and damaged truck. He shakily dials the number and starts to explain once the call was answered.

"Jon!!! Is she ok?!" Taylor ask. Running up to him. He was in the snow

"What a cruel world ain't it?.... But a good place to rest."

Nobody... Only some blood. Jon stares at it. "No..." His heart pounding as he looks around. No sight of his little sister. He furrowed his eyebrows. Then it hits him, seeing the surrounding that was all too familiar. He looks at the truck once more. Rushing up and rummaging through the stuff in the truck. "Jon!! They're on their way!!" Evan yells. As he runs up. "What are you doing?..." he asks Jon who is throwing stuff around "Where is it??" He speaks and he looks for something. "What are you looking for Jon?" Taylor asks. Now confused as to why he wasn't looking for his sister. "The bat... FUCK!" "JON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A BAT WHEN Y/N IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN!!!"

He looks at Evan "Look around Evan... Look where we are and think what the situation is..." Evan still confused looks around. Seeing the details he would never forget. "This is Y/N's-" "Safe place... Yeah." Jon interrupts him. Making him look at the other guy with wide eyes. "What about safe place? Why are you looking at each other that way?" Taylor asks. Jon looks to Taylor. "We need to get to the lake. Now..."

Taylor looked at the two. Then turned to the three getting out of the truck. "What are we waiting for then?" She says as they all are together now. Jon nods and then they run in the direction of the lake.