Fifth Chapter

Your POV
I woke up in pain. On the cold floor. I sit up slowly. I look at the time. Seeing that its 1am. I sigh. 'Im getting tired of this...' thinking to myself. Then I get up. Not caring about the pain. I then change into pjs and climb into bed. Laying down and staring at the ceiling. "What would happen if I actually tried defending myself..." I say quietly. "Ok. No more nice y/n." I say. Then I turn over and go to sleep.

~morning~

I wake up by my alarm. Sitting up. No pain coming to my mind. I get out and grab my clothes. Walking to the bathroom. "Don't you dare think about it!" my brother warns me. Because he is always first. I smirked. "Watch me." I say going in and closing the door. Locking it. Then He bangs on the door. "Y/n!! Open up!!" He yelled. I looked in the mirror. "Hmm...I don't think so." I say. Lightly touching the bruise on my cheek. "You little-...No we're just messing around..." He said. I chuckled knowing dad wanted to know what the hell was going on. Then I turned on the shower. I heard one last bang and then silence. I smiled and thought 'It's gonna be a good day today.' Then I hopped in the shower. I finish quickly. Then get dressed and brush my hair. Then I walk out of the bathroom and go to my room. Getting my stuff for school. I go down stairs to see both my dad and brother eating. I go and sit down. My dad chokes on his food. Then looks at me with shock. "What happen to your face!" he asks. I saw Jonathan shrink back in his seat. "Oh I forgot to cover that up..." I say feeling my my bruises. Actually knowing I didn't cover them up. He was frozen. "What do you mean 'you forgot to cover them up'?..." He asked calmly. But I knew he was pissed off. "They've been there these past few weeks covered up. But today I forgot to cover them up." I say not caring and eating my food. "Jonathan care to-" "Look at the time dad! I gotta go!" Says Del. Rushing out. "Don't worry dad...I got this." I say getting up and walking out the door. Getting in my dads truck. Driving to school. When I pull up I see the guys chatting away. With Jane. I just roll my eyes. "Never really thought they were into whores like Jane." I say. Then I get off and slam the truck door shut. Making them look my direction. I swing my bag onto my shoulders. As I was walking Jane had on her ugly smirk. "Well if it isn't-" "Sorry but I don't have time for your bullshit." I say interrupting her. Then pushing her fat ass out of the way. When I pushed her she ran into Evan. Him catching her. "Wow...You're lucky one of your boyfriends caught you." I say looking at her and then walking in. Leaving them all dumbfounded. I go to my locker and grab my stuff for first period. 'Time to get back to being a straight A student...nah im just gonna get my grades passing.' I think. Then I walk to first period.  

~Lunch time!~

I sit under a tree. Eating an apple because I really wasn't hungry. Playing music with one earbud in. I grab one of my notebooks. Drawing in it. I turned to the back of my notebook and saw pictures. I stare at them for the longest time. One of me and the guys celebrating my birthday. My dad taking the picture. Then another one with me, Jonathan, and my dad. It was during a trip. We all were really happy. 'I forgot I stuck these in here...' i think to myself. "You ok?" I heard a voice say. I look up to see a dude in a gray hoodie with bunny ears on it. "Yeah...im ok." I say. "You sure? You look really upset..." he said. Looking concern. "Im fine." I say smiling. He just smiles back. "Ok. But you should join me and my friends." he suggested. "Why?" I ask. He shrugged "Because you shouldn't be alone." I smiled. "Sure why not?" I say. Then he holds out his hand and helps me up. We walk up to a group. They look at us and smile. "Hey ohm! Who's the girl?" a guy in a red hoodie with horns on it asked. "Oh yeah! I never got your name.." ohm says rubbing his neck. I giggle and say "Im y/n." "Nice to meet you! Im Taylor. That's Cartoonz and Bryce" The girl says. Point at the two other guys. "And well...You already met Ohm." she says giggling. Then she pats a seat next to her. "I can already tell we're gonna be best friends!" she says. I sit by her. Then all of us chatted and I showed them some of my drawings. Taylor loved them. Even the ones that looked like a pen threw up on my paper. She told me she loves to draw too. Im glad these guys came along. Then all the happiness and fun just left. Jane came along and the boys too. "So you got so lonely that these guys felt pity for you and became your friends? How pathetic!" Jane says. I was about to say something until Taylor said something before me. "Says the one with a bunch of guys..." Jane look upset. "And what's that supposed to mean?" she says pissed. Taylor stood up and so did I. She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her. "Ta-" "I meant that YOU'RE the pathetic one! Because I know damn well that guys like them wouldn't go with a ugly. slutty. Whore. Like you." Taylor says. Everyone stared this way now. All in shock. Then she got really close to Jane. "Only unless for pity or money from your daddy. Because he can't stand to see his spoiled slutty brat looking upset or hurt." Jane was now angry but also looked hurt.  Then Taylor backed up and looked at the boys. "How much is daddy paying you guys?" she asked crossing here arms. She looked pissed at them. "None" Evan says. "Oh so its pity?...You feel pity for her? So you leave this awesome, sweet, caring girl...to be with that whore?" She asked. So angry but so calm. "Is that what friends do these days?!" she asked. I look at the guys they never looked at me. I sigh "They're not my friends... Just my stupid brothers." I say. Taylor looks at me worried. "Lets go... I don't wanna be here." I say in disgust. Also annoyed. I can tell the boys were taken back. Taylor stood by my side and Luke, Bryce and Ohm behind us. We started to walk away. "Some day I'll get the chance to beat you again. And I will." Jane says. Then Taylor stops. I look at her. Seeing her fists clenched. "Threaten her one more time..." Taylor says pissed. "What?..." Jane asks. Then before anyone knew it. Taylor had Jane by the collar of her shirt. Up in her face. Her fist held up. Ready to hit Jane in the face. "I said... Threaten her one more time." Taylor says. More pissed. Jane said nothing. For the first time, she seemed scared. Frozen. "Nothing?... Too scared now?" Taylor asks. Then out of no where. "What the hell is going on here?!" A familiar voice yelled.

Heyo peeps! Another chapter done. Hope ya like it! See ya in next chapter Buh-bye!!!