Chapter 20

YAY NEW UPDATE...

Your Pov

So life has been shit to me. Ever since the incident of me blowing up on Taylor. Which has only been a week. I've avoided contact with everyone the best I could. Which was difficult everytime I went to school. Because there's assholes, enemies, sibling, and friends. Who I can't really talk to or I'll just blow up again.

Not to mention the fact that Taylor is trying so hard to talk to me. Bryce and Ryan are as well. Also trying to reassure Taylor I'm fine. But the other people... Are just trying to push me off my fuckin sanity. Did I forget to mention Luke now hates my guts for the crap I pulled on his "girlfriend". At least that's what it seems like.

He gives me this look everytime I see him. You know that saying "If looks could kill"?Well I'm pretty sure I've died a million times now. He's also trying to convince Taylor to just avoid me or to just focus on school. Honestly I agree with him. I don't deserve the love and care the group gave me. It's just sad.

If only Taylor could see that... I just don't want to hurt them or anyone else. Because I feel something burning deep inside me. As if anything else pushes me. I'll break and I know that won't turn out so good. So I am trying my hardest to avoid everyone and everything.

Since its Saturday I don't have to stress as much. Locking myself in my bedroom. But I go out to eat something. Only to zoom back to my room. My dad gave up on this situation. Actually he forgot, since he's been so busy. I'm glad because now he doesn't ask any questions.

Jon has attempted to talk to me but I would just answer with short answers. If it came to being and intense convo I'd just leave the conversation. In my head saying "Nope. I'm not doing this today." He wouldn't stop me and took the hint. So now he only ask quick question or just tells me what dad needs. Although he brings his friends.

Not gonna think about that. As right now I just want to lay on my bed and listen to random music. Pushing thoughts away. Soothing my stress and anxiety.  "Why am I so tense? Oh yeah... Because my life is wack... Heh." I chuckle at my words. "Great maybe I already lost my sanity..." I think out loud.

Jon's Pov

"She won't talk to me anymore! I've been trying jon... But the boys aren't helping. They want me to just let her be. So I just want you to know... We're probably too late..." She spoke so helplessly. I understood her fear and defeat. After all she had been through the same thing before. "I know you don't want the same thing to happen Taylor... And I know it's not gonna happen. Because she has her family and friends." I say.

She forces a smile. "I hope so... What are we gonna do then?" She asks. I sigh. "Well me and my boys have been discussing things. But well figure something out." I spoke. Making her nod "I hope you figure it out... Soon too." She says. I agree by nodding my head. "Especially with her snapping... So for now, just give her space. So we have little more time." I tell her. She says a simple alright. Offering me a ride home. Since we decided to discuss some place safe.

I say yes and we head off to my place. Pulling up I thank her and get off. Walking into my house. Seeing Y/n eating dinner. "Dinner is on the counter so make a plate. Dad already left to his night shift." She spoke as she finished her food. "Thanks Y/n." I say. She just nods and rinses her dish off and leaves.

Chapter done...
YEET!