Chapter 16

No POV.

After the boys took care of you. You stared at Ryan. As he was pacing back and forth. He was pissed, frustrated. He mumbled angrily. Bryce watched as well. Looking uncomfortable.

"Ryan.. maybe you went a little too hard on them..." Bryce spoke. But regretting right after. "Bryce... Are you really going to pick their side?" Ryan asked. Venom in his voice.

Bryce look down. Not knowing how to respond. "Bryce answer m-" "Ryan..." You spoke. Not wanting another fight. He looks at you.

You stand up and walk towards him. "Take a seat... Please..." You say calmly.  He sat down. "Ryan... Bryce is right." "Wait! You're really going to stick up for th-" "I'm not choosing sides Ryan... Just listen." You say as Ohm tried to argue.

"I get that you're just being protective.... But they're your friends Ryan... Don't ruin it just because of my mistake..." You say. Ryan frowned.

"Y/n... You were never the blame... Don't try blaming this on you. It's the others..." Ryan spoke. You smile lightly. "Ryan... It's definitely not any of their fault. Taylor was just scared... She was in shock as well. Her reaction was the same as you. She just wanted to be sure I was going to be fine." You tell him.

He looks down. "Luke only said those things because he loves Taylor. He cares a lot. About you and us... He just didn't know how to react. He never meant them." Bryce added.

Ohm was silent. "Listen Ohm... I got to go home. But I want you to think about it okay? Please don't hold a grudge for nothing." You spoke sweetly. Then kissed his head.

You looked at Bryce. Smiling you give him a hug. "See you at school Monday..." I say. Bryce nods and smiles. "Take care Ohm..." I say. Heading home.

Few minutes later~

Your POV

I sighed. 'I hope everything is going to be ok Monday...' I think. Walking home. The sun was setting. "What time is it?" I question. Looking at my phone. As I turned it on.

I seen missed calls from Jon. I sighed. "What does he want?..." I ask out loud. I was close to home. Seeing it a few feet away. I walk up to the door. I take a deep breath.

Opening the door. I turn and shut it. Locking it. "Where the hell were you?! Do you not know how to answer your damn phone?!" He yells. I just sigh. Turning and trying to walk past. But he grabbed me.

"What happened?!?!" He ask. A worried look on his face. I glared at him. "What does it matter to you?!" I growl. Yanking away my arm.

Where were you? How did this happen?!" He ask staring at my cheek and hands. "Nothing! Leave me alone!" I shout at him. I try walking to my room.

"Damnit y/n!!! Just tell me what happened!!!" He yells. Pulling me back harshly. "Why?! It's not like you care!! After all... How you treat me.. I thought you would enjoy seeing my pain..." I hiss. Catching him off guard.

"I'm not enjoying your pain dumbass!!! I wouldn't have to treat you like this if you were actually smart!!! Your clueless and too weak to defend your retarded ass!!!" He yells.

I look down. "I hate you..." I glared at him. "You're nothing but big douche... I miss my brother. Not this you. Nor your shitty friends.... You make my life miserable..." I spoke with venom.

Tears streaming down. I run to my room. Slamming the door and locking it. I slid down to the cold floor. Crying.

Delirious POV

"I hate you..." My heart sunk. She glared at me. "You're nothing but big douche... I miss my brother. Not this you. Nor your shitty friends.... You make my life miserable..." I stared in shock. As she spoke with venom. Hatred deep in her eyes.

Tears forming as she stared at me. I just stood there. Not knowing what to do. She then turned away and went to her room. Her door slammed shut.

I fell on my knees. Looking down. "I'm sorry y/n... I promise... Big bro will fix everything... Even if it means I have to bleed or suffer..." I say.

I sighed and smile. This is where they cross the line. Big brother delirious is going to play... And his friends too.