Chapter 27

Your Pov

I sit in my truck watching as people wait in line. Staring at a specific group of people. My heart slowly starting to ache. The group of young gentle men smiling and being goofy. Along with the three who I welcomed into my life. With their dates. All laughing and smiling as they got hyped for the fun awaiting inside the building. All together by some miracle. Tears formed as I watched. a small smile coming to my face.

Warmth and coldness fill me. "I'm so glad you are happy together.... You're gonna need it." I whisper as if they could hear me if I spoke louder. The line now starts to move as everyone enters the building. I take a deep breath and step out of my truck. Making my way to the entrance. Giving them my ticket and walking into the dark but lit up area. seeing people dancing as they enjoyed the night. Some sitting off to the side. I sigh and smile, tacking in the moment of calmness. "Y/n!!" a familiar voice calls I turn to look at the girl. "Hey Jane.." I force a smile as I hug my "friend".

"Oh my goodness you look so good... Who's the lucky guy you asked?" She questions. I shook my head. "No one... I came alone." I say as I try not to yell or glare. "Not everyone needs a date to show off... Not that anyone gives two shits." I try not to sound rude. Pretending I was joking. Giving a "playful" look. She giggles, being clueless to my insult. But her friends glare at me. I just smirk. Turning away and walking off. Saying "I'm gonna go get something to drink" before leaving. "Ok!! We'll be going to sit down for a bit. Look for us when you're done." "Okay bye~" I mimic her tone. as I watch her and her hoe bitches wonder off. I groan and keep walking. "Fake bastards." I growl lowly only for me to hear.

As I head to the drinks I see some of the boys. Standing there talking, some with their dates. I politely say "Excuse me." as I attempt to get by. Tyler then pulls the girl in front of me away. Pushing her behind him. "Hey is that really you Y/n?" He asks as he ignores the girl who attempts to get his attention back. I grab a cup of punch and slightly smile. "Yep. The one and only..." I say. Tyler's grin gets wider.

"Hey Y/n!! Wow I almost couldn't recognize you!" Brian jumps in. Also having his big goofy grin. 'God, Why do You boys have to be so goofy?... I miss you dorks...' I think as I look at the two dummies. Then my lowers. 'No... Stick to the plan. Don't get attached...' I think.

I sigh and look at the others. Brock, David, and Anthony were also there. The two girls that were Tyler and Brian's dates were glaring at me. I just ignore their glare. "Welp.. Seems as if I'm not wanted so I'm just gonna go..." I say and turn to leave. "Hey wait! What happen to your arms? Got family issues?" I stop in track. Hearing some gasps and some giggles. "Oh sorry... Did I say something wrong?" The annoying voice spoke. I turn and look. Seeing both girls smirking. "Yeah... bet daddy don't love her..." the other spoke. "What?..." I ask. "Hey knock it off. She doesn't need this right now." Brian said. "hmm maybe it's because big brother can protect her because she's so annoying..." I was about to say something until I was beaten to it.

"That's enough!" I heard. My breath hitched. "Tyler and Brian keep those whores in line. Why did you even ask the on the first place to be your dates?" A second voice spoke. I turn to see the rest of the group. They were glaring past me. As if I wasn't there"Whores?!" "Excuse me??" The two girls yell in unison.

"You heard him... Now Go find someone else to take you home." Tyler spoke with venom. "Yeah! And someone who can actually stand your annoying ass!" Brian added. The two girls growl and storm off. "You okay Y/n?" I hear as I stand silent. Looking down. 'Fuck Fuck FUCK!!!' I think. "Y/n... You look amazing..." I hear a voice that I knew I could hear right now. "Yeah! You look so beautiful!" Someone added. Eventually leading the rest to compliment.

I start chuckling. "So I'm beautiful now?... Why because I lost weight??" I look up at him. Right in the eyes. Making myself look hopeful. "Huh?" He asks. "Did I please you with my weight loss Evan?..." He was silent. "Of course you do remember the reason right? Because I was fat. Remember? You said so yourself!" I say. Everyone was silent. I then continue "So I listened to my best friend and starved myself... So you could be pleased. So are you?" I ask. With a forced smile. "Y/n... I'm so sorry... I-I shouldn't of said that..." He spoke. Tears falling down his regretful face.

"Why are you crying Evan?... I thought you'd be happy... Are you not satisfied?" I ask 'innocently'. He stares at me with sorrowful eyes. "No... It's your body... your beautiful no matter what..." he spoke quietly. I furrow my eyebrows. 'what... no don't... why are you doing this to me??? Evan don't make me the bad guy... I don't want to...' I think "I- We love you for y-" "No..." I say. stepping back. He looks at me confused. "Dammit... no. Stop this!!" I say with pleading eyes. He was shocked. "But Y/n... it's true. We all ca-" "Shut up! No you don't!!" I say with anger. Glaring at Taylor. She stops at looks at me with sad eyes.

The others stand beside her. "Hey.. were just trying to help... Like Tay-" "Ooh I get it.... Happy with your new friends Taylor? Are they Enough or are you going to take more people's friends..." I say with venom. She looks shocked. "Is that why you became my "friend" so quickly... Just so you could use me to get more guys in you life?" "What?! No!! Y/n You're my best friend!! I'd never do that..." she said pushing past the group of men. "Ha! As if I was your 'best friend'... Your man was... Always protecting the "innocent" girl...." "y/n listen to me I would nev-" "No you listen to me!" I yell at her causing her to flinch and stop.

"I never want to see you or those idiots ever again..." I say darkness in my eyes. She starts to tear up. I sigh and look at other people having fun. "You're happy with each other Right?" I ask. She was still for a moment. But nodded slowly. "With you we co-" "No." I stop her. "You don't need to include me... Besides, You'll be better off without someone broken like me." I turn to walk away. Leaving them all in silence and shock.

I lower my head to avoid people noticing my tears. Dodging people I head for the restroom. No other girls in there making me sigh in relief. I lean against the sink. Letting my tears fall. "It now or never... But I wish I could've had one last dance with my friends instead of fighting them... God why me?!" I cry. Falling on my knees. Tears pouring down my face. "Y/n Are you okay?!?! What happened??" Jane asks. 'It's definitely time...' I think. As I look up at her.

Chapter done woohoo!! Buh Bye!!