Ninth Chapter

(You may play music)
Your POV
After chatting and joking around. We all just chilled. "Hey guys~" ohm says. "Hey Ohm. Cut it out! No being a perv tonight... We have a guest..." Taylor says. "Hey fuck you! Besides I'm not the one resting their head on her lap. Like she's been with us forever." He smirks. "That's what you're supposed to do!" Taylor argues. "Yeah! And quit smirking at my husband!" I shout. Taylor burst out laughing. "Husband?!" She asks. "Ok so you wanna be wife too?" I ask looking down at her. She smiles. "But then how did our wedding go??" I ask. "What do ya mean?... We got married and live happily ever after! The end! Unless you want a divorce..." She says. I pretend to think. "Hmmm.... I want a divorce...." I say. She gasps dramatically. "Oh snap!" Bryce says. She sits up. Holding her hand above her heart. I giggle. "I... I thought we had a thing..." She pretended to look upset. "Meh... It's gone now..." I say. Pretending to not care. "Harsh..." Bryce says. "You know what! Fine! I had a better lover!!" Taylor says. Now I gasp dramatically. "Plot twist!" Ohm and Bryce say in sync. Luke grabbed Taylor. "Damn right you had a better lover!" He says carrying her. "You cheated on me with him?!" I ask. "Yes! He's way more loveable! And warm!" She says snuggling into Luke. "Aww Bryce look! Our babies have grown up! No offense y/n..." Ohm says. "None takin... They're now my new ship!" I say. "First ohm and Bryce... Now you?! Fuck off!!!" Taylor yells. I laugh. "Wait... "Our babies"?? So does that mean you two are together??" Luke asks. "Who's the mom and who's the dad then?" He asks again. "Shut the hell up!" Ohm yells. "Wait... If you're our parents... Then aren't we siblings?" Taylor asks. Still in Lukes arms. Both her and Luke looking at each other quickly "Incest!!!" They shout in sync. "You sick weirdos!!" Bryce yelled. Luke and Taylor laugh. Then all of us join in. "What the hell did this conversation go to?!" I ask still laughing. "First to Ohm being a perv! Then to me and Taylor's wedding!" "Then to you wanting a divorce..." Taylor says. "Then to you cheating on y/n with Luke..." Bryce added. "Then to you and ohm being our parents..." Says Luke. "Then..." I started. "Incest!" We all say in sync. Then laughing once again. "Oh... We are one fucked up family..." Luke says. Chuckling. "I honestly just wanted to say I brought uno cards..." Ohm says. Still laughing. But lightly. "Why didn't you say so??" Taylor says. "Hey Taylor... ~Your still in Luke's arms~" I teased. "Oh yeah... Hey toonzy... Could you be a dear and put me down?" She asks. "Anything for you baby..." Luke says. Setting her down gently. "Go out already!!" Me, Ohm, and Bryce yell. "No!" Cartoonz and Taylor yell back. "We're so childish..." I say. They all agree. "Come on guys... Who's up for uno?" Ohm asked. "Me!!" We all shout. Sitting beside the coffee table. Ohm shuffling the cards. Giving us each a full hand. "This is a shitty hand... Ohm you suck at shuffling!" Taylor says. Ohm laughs. "I'm sorry." He chuckles.  After that. We played many rounds. Snaking on things. It was chaos. Finally quitting for the night. "What time is it?" I ask. Taylor looks at her phone. "9:40... It's bed time!" She says. Us four groan at her. "I don't wanna go to bed!" Ohm pouted. Taylor chuckled. "Well it's my cabin! So my rules! And my rule says... It bed time. Plus there's a thing of 'school' so yeah..." She spoke. Bryce giggled. " Yes mum!" He says. Getting up. So we all do. Already in our pjs. "Follow me to a comfortable wonderland!" Taylor says. We all laugh. Going upstairs. 'I finally get to see upstairs!' I think.

 'I finally get to see upstairs!' I think

I was smiling big. "It's gets better evertime!" I say. Taylor looks at me. "Ok... I think someone is a little too hyper..." She says. "Bitch... Im always hyper!" I say. She laughs. "Ok 'always hyper'..." She says. I roll my eyes. "Why couldn't you just taken the damn compliment?" I ask. "I don't know..." She shrugged. "Alright... Boys on the left. And me and y/n on the right." Taylor says. "Dibs on top!!" Both Ohm and Bryce cheer. "Childish..." Luke says. Laying on one of the bottom bunks. Bryce and Ohm were already on the top ones. "You can pick whatever y/n..." Taylor yawned. Climbing on a top one. "I guess I'll go on top too." I say. Then I climb up on the other. "Night guys..." Taylor spoke. "Good night.." We answer back. Shutting the lights off. I stare up. I could hear the boys snore. Taylor lightly snored as well. I look at the boys. They all looked sound asleep. I sigh. I never stopped wondering about the other guys. Sadly. I kinda miss them. Their old selves. I just close my eyes. Rolling over. To face the wall. Then falling asleep.
Delirious' POV
"What are we gonna do now?!" Tyler asks. They were all panicking. Since Taylor came along. "We're screwed guys... She's going to get hurt!" Brian says worried. They kept thinking of how this was all horrible. I look and see Evan looking at me. "Delirious... You're awfully calm about this..." He spoke. I shrugged. "My little sister is safer now... That's why I'm not panicking." I say. "Safer?!" They all question. "Yeah. Taylor has her." I say. "Dude... Taylor hates us." Tyler says. "Yeah! Besides she's not safe! She beat up her Best friend!" Mini says. "She could be up Y/n as well!!!" Everyone was now panicking more. "You're all dumbasses..." I mumble. They look at me in shock. "What the hell dude?! Are you ok?!" Brian ask. "Im obviously ok. Just... Think about it... Who is making us hurt y/n?" I ask. "Jane..." They say. "Well... She's causing Y/n to become distant to us right?" "Yeah..." I heard. "Taylor's friend became distant with her! And It lead her friend to be alone! Causing Jane to attack her!" I say. They look at me in shock. "We're lucky Taylor is still here after all that... Other wise y/n would be in the same situation. Besides I knew Taylor...." I say. "If we can talk to her... She'll understand and will want to help us." I say. They nod. Understanding. "We just need to get to her." I say.

Heyo peeps! Hope ya like this chapter. If so. Great! And I'll see ya in the next one! Buh bye!!!