𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃

THEME SONG:

Run boy Run: Woodkid

"Tomorrow is another day and you won't have to hide away. You'll be a man, boy! But for now it's time to run, it's time to run."

PLAYLIST:

01| Silhouettes: Of Monsters And Men

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace, but it feels wrong. Slow I'm getting up. My hands and feet are weaker than before."

02| Not gonna die: Skillet

"Break their hold. 'Cause I won't be controlled. They can't keep their chains on me. When the truth has set me free. This is how it feels when you take your life back. This is how it feels when you finally fight back."

03| Do I ever: Kensington

"Can't sit around hiding all my scars. Let them all show. Let them all know about go in and embrace the inevitable. Now let it all in."

04| Devil's Backbone: The Civil Wars

"Oh Lord, Oh Lord, what have I done?. I've fallen in love with a man on the run. Oh Lord, Oh Lord, I'm begging you please. Don't take that sinner from me. Oh don't take that sinner from me."

05| I ran: Hidden Citizens

"I ran. I ran so far away. I just ran. I ran all night and day."

06| Monster: Skillet

"My secret side I keep hid under lock and key. I keep it caged but I can't control it. 'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down. Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?"

07| Alive: Sia

"I had a one-way ticket to a place where all the demons go. Where the wind don't change. And nothing in the ground can ever grow. No hope, just lies. And you're taught to cry into your pillow. But I survived."

08| Where the lonely ones roam: Digital Daggers

"Won't you come out?. We could paint the town red. Kill a little time. You can sleep when you're dead. 'Cause it isn't over yet. Get it out of your head."

09| Young god: Halsey

"He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends. I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven. If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes. I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"

10| Fallen angel: Three days grace

"You do it all for my own protection. You make me feel like I'll be okay. Still I have so many questions. How do you stay so strong? How did you hide it all for so long? How can I take the pain away? How can I save...A fallen angel in the dark."

11| Bleeding out: Imagine Dragons

"So I bare my skin. And I count my sins. And I close my eyes. And I take it in. I'm bleeding out. I'm bleeding out for you, for you."

12| Born ready: Zayde Wolf

"I'm made of stone. I don't break. Start me up. Open my eyes. Turn me loose and you'll see why. I was born, born ready. I was born, born ready. Staring at the pressure now. I won't quit, not backing down."

13| Whatever it takes: Imagine Dragons

"Everybody waiting for the fall of man. Everybody praying for the end of times. Everybody hoping they could be the one. I was born to run, I was born for this."

14| Stand by you: Rachel Platten

"'Cause I'm gonna stand by you. Even if we're breaking down. We can find a way to break through. Even if we can't find heaven. I'll walk through hell with you. Love, you're not alone. 'Cause I'm gonna stand by you."

15| It's not over: Daughtry

"Taken all I could take, and I can not wait. We're wasting too much time. Being strong, holding on. Can't let it bring us down. My life with you means everything. So I won't give up that easily."