Word of thanks!

Minds is finished!

I honestly can't believe that I did this, that I actually managed to finish this story. It feels so amazing! Of course I could never have done this without you guys! I know sometimes you had to wait for updates and sometimes I didn't keep my promises but here we are, all finished and I'm so happy that you all made this journey with me.

Comments, votes, tips, you guys have given me all of this and I am so grateful for it! So thanks again, I will never be able to thank you all enough.

So, the Gladers have survived the scorch but the Death Cure is around the corner and we all know what is going to happen...The only question that remains now is will Dawn and Lisa make it out alive?

If you want to find that out, and continue reading their story go to my profile and add Hearts to your reading list!

Yes, you read it correctly, the sequel will be called Hearts. Why? Because the Maze Runner messed with their Dreams, the Scorch Trials tortured their Minds and the Death Cure will test their Hearts. Yeah, I did seriously think about the titels. XD

The first chapter will be published on wednesday but the introduction and playlist are already published so go check it out!

For now, thank you all so much for this incredible journey and I will see you all wednesday!

Lots of love,

xXx

UYM