love to remember ( part 6)

GG's pov" wow I had school today-_- I only have two more days left so im good. But im still sad about all the hate I was getting for being the girl that "austin mahone" brought on stage. If I see austin today I cant him about the hate bc he will probably be sad. Ugh 1st period here I go.

Austins pov" I havent talked to gg since last night I wonder if she was ok? Hmm... Today im performing at the school so I was thinking about calling her after my performance im really worried.

GGs pov " ugh so there is this "surprised guest coming to our school today 3rd period. *2ndperiod* eww I dont eat the lunch...well next period is the surprise I guest...hmm I wonder who it could be?. *3rd* period...Announcer" so you guys have been wanting him here for the longest so he is here now ladies and gents give it up for...AUSTIN MAHONE!"just then my whole world froze I cant believe he is here.

Sara and Jocelyn (roberts gf) your bf is here:p

Gg" he isnt my bf-_-

Sarah" oh come on everytime you see each other your eyes light up and smile extra big.

Gg: tbh I couldnt argue with that maybe I do have a crush on austin, but come on he wouldnt want someone like me.

Austins pov " I was sitting on the stole about to sing "you and me" until I saw someone who caught my eye gg...i looked at her the whole time she is amazing and just so beautiful"

Gg" austin stared at me the whole time, and I couldnt keep my eyes off him., after the concert was over I wad about to leave when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the audiotorium. It was austin...

Austin " I missed you(: he said with his amazing smile. Where have you been? And you seem upset:( 

GG " I cant you. *austin gives her the look* ok ill tell you. *told him what happen* austin had an angry look ok his face., see this is what I didnt want too- *austins grabs her face gentely and kisses her*

Austin" I wont let anyone talk to you or about you like that comeone on I got something to do.

*ooo what will gg say will she be shocked? Happy? Mad? Find out in the next chapter(; sorry if it was boring I promise the next chapter will be better(: