31!

GG'S POV - i think Austin is irritated with me but if he knew what was happening he wouldn't be mad at me. this party had everything i was suppose to stay away from.

when we got in there were people on the couch making out. there were drinks everywhere and ciggaretts. eww what the hell? these people are 15 and 16 smh. Austin was so shocked. he didn't know what to do. josh came out of nowhere and put both his arms around me and austin. 

Josh: so you guys liking the party? he said half drunk.

A: where is your parents?

Josh: they are out on a business trip

GG: austin we need to leave.

Josh: NO! i won't let you. you just got here.

A: excuse me but my girlfriend and i want to LEAVE. and if we wanna leave we will!

Josh: No!! he said and pushed austin.

* this is all gg's pov*

no austin! i know what you are thinking don't push him back, be the bigger person.

A: ok but this boy is testing me.

GG: *kisses austin* ill be right back i gotta use the bathroom before we leave. 

A: alright but hurry up cause i wanna get out of here.

Austin's pov - i need to get out this damn place. this josh dude is pathetic and he is drunk and he is only 15! i went to go sit on the couch and wait for gg to get back. it was taking her while. but she is a girl so they take forever. 

this random dude came up to me and was talking about what he did to his girlfriend last night... WTF. i got up and walked into the kitchen no one was in there. the music was so damn loud!!! this girl came in here and she was half naked and hung over.

" hey handsome" she said 

um hi?

" whatcha up too?" she said feeling on my stomach....

GG'S POV - this girl was throwing up in the bathroom and she had a pregnant text in her hand..... wow she looked 15 or 16 smh. she looked up at me crying. it was kind of sad.

when she left the bathroom when she was going down the steps she said to me " you are smart but but i would be careful if i were you" WTF be careful about what???

i finally got to use the bathroom when josh was standing directly at the door when i opened it. WTH

Josh: hey baby he said.

GG: i am NOT your baby! and you are drunk, get the hell away from me!!!!

Josh: NO! he grabbed my arm really hard and yanked me back into the bathroom. he sat me on the tub and tried to get on top of me i screamed for austin....

Austin's pov - i told this girl to back off and she walked away with an attitude. urgh what is taking gg so long.?? i heard screaming coming from the living room everyone was looking upstairs i was getting scared because gg was up there. i heard her calling my name. i ran up the steps i pushed everyone out the way. the bathroom door was locked i kept kicking it till it came off. i punched josh in the face and then kicked him in the stomach and i picked up gg and we ran out the door until.... when i opened the door the police were there..........

* so whatcha think?(: was it long enough? tell me whatcha think(: what will happen next?(; thanks for reading!