34!

GG'S POV - i was scared to turn around and see who it was... it was the one and only JOSH...............

WOAH! so you wrote that other note?

Josh: sure did babe(;

GG: I'M NOT YOUR BABE. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WRITE THAT LETTER??

josh: because you let me to be with Austin. when i want something i get it. 

I was starting to get scared.... so i started getting up and backing away... he grabbed my arm and i tried to let go but his grip then these two men picked me up and put me in a van.

(note) * the people who usual watch the door at a hotel weren't there they had went on break i know its night time but yeah lol*

Austin's pov - i was getting up to go to the bathroom when i realized that gg wasn't there anymore. i thought maybe she had went into the kitchen or something. i looked around the whole room she was no where to be found. my mom was sleep and so was dave. i went to look out the window to see if i saw her sitting on the step. she did that before when she wants to be alone. she wasn't there. now i was starting to get worried...........

GG'S POV - they put something over my mouth and then they kicked me in the face. instantly i feet unconscious. in my mind

Austin's pov - i saw a black van outside it kinda looked suspicious. so i decided to go out and see what it was...

when i got down there i saw josh in the van.. what was he doing here? i knocked on the window and when he saw my face he look horrified. why was he so shocked? i was still shocked that he wasn't in jail like what the hell? anyway... he opened the window and was stuttering every word he said. what is going on? i asked him has he seen gg and he said no but there was something about the look he gave me that told me he was lying. 

Josh: also i haven't seen her since um well ya know.

Wait why was he shaking? i noticed something in the back of the van. it was these two big guys.. why would josh be with these two? while i was thinking josh and those two guys had droven off. i didn't even care at the moment. I WAS LOOKING FOR MY GIRLFRIEND. so i went around the whole neighbor hood. not to mention i had my pjs on and people were outside asking me for autographs. i was so angry and scared because i still hadn't found gg. i called her mom and when i told her she was terrified. i had to calm her down so i told her that gg just walked in the hotel and after i said it i hung right up. 

I didn't wanna tell my mom because i'd knew she flip and so would dave. so when i got back to the hotel i figured i'd ask the guy who stands outside and opens the door and stuff. 

(note) * Austin doesn't know that the guy wasn't there earlier so he didn't see anything* 

Austin: excuse me sir but have you seen Gabrielle jackson. you know she is my girlfriend because you have seen me and her come in and out the hotel. 

Man: sorry mr.mahone but no. i haven't.

Austin's pov - OH MY FUCKING GOSH ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! NO ONE HAS SEEN HER. I'M SO WORRIED. I HAVE TO FIND HER. then it hit me...josh was acting really strange and and he drove off really fast when i was out here. MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN THAT VAN AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY TOOK HER. i seriously broke down in tears i don't care if anyone saw me. i let them get away. how could i let this happen???? I'M SO DUMB.

GG'S POV - i woke up and i felt something hit my head. one of the guys punched me in my nose. i started crying. all this blood had shattered. i was in some dark place i couldn't really see. i seriously couldn't believe that this was happening to me. i started to cry.

Josh: stop crying you slut you deserve this. you broke my heart. and didn't even cared you BITCH. 

he slapped me right after he said it. it stung so bad! and i was crying extra harder. i couldn't believe this was happening to me.

Austin's pov - i called the police and told them. BUT THESE DUMBASSES TOLD ME THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. i was so irritated. looks like ill have to do this on my own. i never went back to the hotel. i hope my mom doesn't wake up and wonder where i went nor gg. 

i had to think of a place where they could have token her. i was so messed up in my head i barely could think. i was walking around everywhere kicking stuff and damaging everything. people were like "omg its austin mahone" i ignored it. and THANK GOD NO PAPARAZZI WERE HERE. i was still punching things and i wasn't even paying attention to what object it was or anything. i had looked up at my hand and it was bleeding very badly. how am i gonna play the guitar again? this is too much. but right now i have to find my girlfriend. i found myself punching a something black so i looked at it and it was that van i saw earlier!!! and it was parked next to a house..... 

GG'S POV - they had pulled me by my hair and brought me up to this bedroom. i was so scared. i looked down and my shirt was off. oh god no. this can't be happening. there was no one in the room but josh. 

Josh: don't worry you two you will get your turn but i go first. and he smirked.

* soo whatcha think?(; did you like it?? let me know(: and thanks for reading!(: