28!

G'S POV - well today was the day of Austin's ATL show! i was super excited!!!! my baby was performing in front or 4,000 people. wow(: he was doing some dance moves before he went on stage. he had a guess star come and perform it was peyton. they did " crush on you" together. which went #1 on the charts!!(: Austin had did the dougie which was so cute. The he did his cover of you and me. i told him to start picking other mahomies to sing to when he did that song. not me. they deserve it(: Austin got really close to the girl. i didn't mind. but then she tried to kiss him and austin backed away. i don't think anyone notice. i knew something like that would happen. but it didn't hurt me. because i trust him.

He did say somethin, taylor issues, and 11:11 and more. it was amazing! i loved it. his voice is just perfection<3

Austin came backstage and he was all sweaty and when he took his shirt off lets just say i couldn't stand still.

he said he was gonna go shower. so i went to go take pictures with mahomies. the girl that tried to kiss austin came up to me. girl:" shame i almost had austin on my lips. BUT YOU. were in the way. you are so fake."

wow! i wanted to cry but i stood my ground and just walked away.

all the other mahomies were sweet and nice. 

i was going to the girls bathroom when i saw a shadow i thought it must be dave or mama mahone walking past but it was someone else............

JOSH. WTH.

josh: oh hey gabriell he smirked.

GG: um hi what are you doing here?

Josh: i came to see austin duh.

why didn't i believe him? his laugh looked so fake. but i didn't know for sure. but i played along.

GG: oh ok. i was walking into the bathroom and he followed me. umm this is the girls bathroom.

Josh: oh my bad. i didn't know.

gg: mhm its ok. grabbed my arm and gave me tight hug. i didn't hug him back he was under suspicion. 

Josh: i'm sorry for what happen to your car yesterday

GG: its ok wait how did you know that happen?

Josh: i just knew. anyway i'm happy it got fixed(: he faked smiled.

GG: um thanks. well i gotta get back to austin. 

josh: ok bye. he said and kissed my cheek.

gg: you didn't have to do that but bye.

Austin came out the shower in only a towel.

GG: woah der sexy alert(;

A: well you know(; 

i didn't tell austin about the josh thing. it would worry him. so i ignored it.we cuddled and kiss for the rest of the night. until another note was put at the door. i got up and read it and i couldn't believe what it said.

*soo watcha think?(: