40

GG'S POV - i woke up with the WORST PAIN EVER. urgh my legs were killin me i couldn't move. i tried to but i didn't succeed. so i waited for Austin to wake up. he didn't wake up another hour. so i kept watching tv. then since i was getting impatient i started kissing on his stomach and he was smiling while he was waking up.

GG: good morning handsome.

A: hey baby. 

GG: we have a problem.

A: which is.

GG: i can't get up. or move.

A: * smirks* aww come one ill pic you up.

GG: ok. (:

we went into the bathroom and he put me in a bath and washed me off like i was a baby. but i didn't care it felt so good. but then i told him to get in with me. we relaxed in there under bubbles. and we were into a make out session until i heard my mom coming upstairs.

GG: omg austin hurry up!! go hide inside my closet. if my mom see's you she won't be able to trust me on tour with you.

A: ahh ok.

* mom comes in*

mom: hey were you in the shower?

GG: i opened the door a little and said yes, i said nervously. 

mom: oh well um i wanted to talk to you about going on tour with Austin. there will be some rules. 

GG: urgh what kind of rules?

mom: ill tell you when you get out the shower.

GG: K 

urgh she just ruined what me and Austin were doing. i sighed. i told austin to come out the closet and get dress and go to a restaurant and ill meet him there.

He looked so sexy getting dressed. i can't believe i'm his girlfriend still.

A: ok i'm done. ill see you at the park ill wait for ya. see ya sexy(; he said and i jumped out my window.

urgh he is so sexy. 

* talking to her mother*

mom: rule number 1 you two will have separate rooms.

GG: WHAT?? URGH.

mom: yes, now rule #2 you can't go out while Austin is performing.

mom: that's a dumb rule of course i was gonna watch him perform. why would i leave?.

mom: you have a weird mind so who knows.

GG: ugh whatever can i go now?

mom: where are you going?

gg: to meet austin.

mom: GG HE DIDN'T SLEEP HERE LAST NIGHT DID HE? YOU ARE ONLY 16. YOU DON'T NEED THAT RN.

gg: mom calm down he didn't.

mom : oh ok. mhm.

gg: yeah um bye.

mom: be safe.

gg: i will i'm with austin duh.

and with that i walked out. i'm still mad at my mom for what she did. 

* at the park*

Austin saw me coming he had his arms open waiting for me to jump on him since he know i was haha. 

http://data.whicdn.com/images/257051/20081223223833_thumb.jpg

Austin: i missed you baby he smiled. 

GG: i missed you too. sorry i was late my mom was giving me rules of what to do on tour. 

A: haha i know i heard them before i left.

GG: oh haha don't worry i'm gonna sleep in the same bed as you know matter what she says(;

A: kk good(; 

GG: so whatcha wanna do? 

A: well the tour starts next week.

GG: omg really!?? wow! that was quick.

A: haha yeah. i didn't all this rehearsing was for the tour.

GG: haha yeah i love you i said randomly.

A: haha i love you too(: 

we saw this girl and guy and their two kids playing on the slide and swings. it looked so cute. 

A: that's how i wanted to be with you in the future. he smiled.

GG: that's how i want to be you in the future too. i smiled and kissed him.

lil girl: omg mommy that's Austin Mahone.

A: haha yes it is.

lil girl: can i have your picture?

A: sure sweetie. he said and smiled.

GG's pov - i watched him take pictures with the family. he looked so cute. i swear i want him to be the father of my child. i wanna be mrs. mahone. and i think god wants me to be too(: it would be a blessing<3

when he was done we walked back home. he picked me up and kissed me before telling me goodbye. *example* http://favim.com/orig/201106/02/couple-cute-embrace-hug-kiss-kissing-Favim.com-64510.jpg 

i was gonna see him next week. i was gonna be spending my whole school year with my boyfriend Austin Carter Mahone. lets see what the future holds for us<3.

* next week. when the tour starts*

Austin's pov - the tour is called " my love for the mahomies" i'm so excited. and on top of that i have my beautiful girlfriend with me. i was on my way to pick her up. when i got there she was saying goodbye to her mom. even tho they haven't been having a good talk these past weeks. i know she was still gonna miss her daughter and gg was still gonna miss her mother. it was really sweet watching them.

when they let go i saw my beautiful girlfriend walking towards the car. 

i kissed her when she got in. she just smiled and waved to her mom as the car pulled off.

* on the plane*

GG: i can't believe this is happening. its feels just like yesterday when you were at my door giving me one of your mom's " famous pies"

A: i smiled at that thought. if it wasn't for my mom telling me to go over there i don't think any of this would be happening.

GG: i know right i'm so happy right now(': i love you Austin. 

A: i love you angel (: 

and we fell asleep. the first state we were going to was LA. 

GG'S POV - Austin was going over some dance steps before he went on. haha he is adorable. 

he started off with singing 11:11 and he was killin it. he had brought me on stage to sing his song that he wrote for me. while i was staring at him i saw in the corner of my eye. someone i never thought i would never see again. it was her.............