38

Austin's pov - i couldn't believe i was going on tour!!!! this was seriously amazing!!! but how will i tell gg? i don't think she can go.................................

GG'S POV - i was back home and i was missing Austin already. i decided to dm him on twitter. 

GG - hey boo(:

Austin: hey um i have something to tell you. 

GG: which is?

Austin: i don't know how to tell you this but i'm going on tour..........

And with that my heart just dropped. i didn't respond back. i just turned everything off and cried my self to sleep.

Austin's pov - mom can i ask you something?

mama: sure 

Austin: can gg come on tour with me?

Mama: austin idk she will be a distraction.

Austin: mom! come on i won't be able to see her. she has to come with me. 

mama: ok i guess. ill talk to her mother about it tomorrow.

Austin: ahh ok thank you!!!! i kissed her cheek and ran off.

i was wondering why gg never dmed me back. its like she was sad about me going on tour. i looked at my dms and i see she finally responded back. she gave me a whole speech. GG" Austin i'm gonna miss you while you are on tour. but baby i want you to know that ill never forget you. i love you and i'm your angel<3 i'm so happy for you.

Austin's pov - wow she really was giving up that quick. wow. i need to go see her. i don't want her to think that i'm gonna forget about her or anything. 

Mama's pov - Austin come down here i have to tell you something!!!

Austin : what it is?

Mama: me and her mom decided that she can go on tour with us.

Austin: AHHHHH!! YEE THANK YOU MOM!!! and with i went to my closet and packed my clothes i'm gonna see my girlfriend tomorrow.

* Austin is in tx*

GG'S POV - i was laying down on the couch feeling really depressed that i wasn't gonna see austin for however long he will be on tour. i wanted to crying again.

Austin's pov - i arrived at her house and when she opened the she was so shocked. she smiled really big and jumped on me and gave me a long kiss. this is gonna be a really nice long tour.

* sorry it was short. but i'm really tired<3 hoped you like it. thanks for reading(: ill do 40 tomorrow. i promise ill make it long(: thanks mahomies!!! and ooo whats gonna happen on tour?(;