46

GG'S POV - omg my heart was racing like crazy. i couldn't believe he was asking me this. 

GG: YES!!!! and the whole crowd started cheering. and since Austin couldn't pick me up he kissed me. it had so much love in it. i saw my mom and mama mahone and dave they were all crying. i saw the whole crew also. they were cheering and jumping up and down. being the weirdo's they are. 

When we got back to the bus after we left. they had it all over the news about how we were engaged ect. wow!! i can't believe i will be mrs.mahone. this is a dream come true. i'm overwhelmed. 

it was 6 months later. and me and Austin had gotten our own house. he was working on his new album. the fans have gotten to the use of him being engaged now. they would send us mail like every week. josh, alicia, and angel were all in this crazy hospital thing. they all had obsession problems. we will never be seeing them again. 

I had my child, my beautiful baby girl. Milly sandra Mahone. http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2010/12/baby-girl-winter.jpg she was beautiful. but she got her eyes from me. but she looked like austin. 

oh and i forgot to mention. today is my wedding day!!!! my dress was beautiful http://www.wedding-dress-gowns.com/images/09TQ-0044-1.jpg and austin looked amazing in his tux. the whole crew came to the wedding. 

Austin: ill never let you go. i want you to wear that forever necklace forever. never take it off. i kept my promise when i said i wasn't gonna loose you again. you are my everything Gabrielle. you are now my mrs.mahone. the girl i have been waiting my whole life for. and i can't believe i finally found her. we have been through alot. but we never left. we are always and forever. and now we have a beautiful baby girl together. i can't believe this all happen. i have the perfect wife. You are my Angel sent from above.

GG: You are my hero. you saved me. you always had my side. we may have faught but we never forgot about each other. our hearts were still touching. we now have a house together. and a beautiful child. i hope we have more in the future. i wanna grow old with you. i never wanna see you with anyone else but me. i'm never gonna leave you. we are the mahone's. wow i love the way that sounds. i love you Austin Carter Mahone. you are my prince. the one i thought i'd never meet. and to think this all started over bringing pie to my house. wow. i'm speechless. i love you Austin. Always and Forever, our love is a love to remember. its out of this world<3

So this is it mahomies!! hoped you liked it. they are married now. the next story will have more chapters. and it will be more descriptive. did this make you cry??(: haha. thanks for reading mahomies<3