41

GG'S POV - i couldn't believe it was HER. i thought she was gone for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no she isn't gonna ruins my boyfriends first concert on tour. she isn't gonna get away with this. i was still on stage with austin i smiled and played it off like i didn't see anything. i saw her smirk. she was in the crowd. austin didn't see her thank god. 

When i got off stage i went backstage and i saw that she left the crowd. was she following me?. i had to get these things out my head. i was watching austin perform again. i felt something coming up behind me. it was her. she grabbed my neck before i could even do anything. 

Alicia: you thought i was gone didn't you slut? well guess what i'm back... and i'm gonna get my revenge for what you and austin did to me!!! i got out of jail. well i had to KILL a few people but i'm out(; and guess what i'm gonna make your life miserable. if you don't give me austin. 

and with that she walked away.

into some dark path. 

i gulped i was terrified. she killed people to get out of jail. so no one knew she escaped. this can't be happening me and austin weren't suppose to be going through this. we just got out of a bunch of drama! she is gonna drive me crazy. i can't tell austin that she is here. this will ruin the tour and mama will make us break up again everything will be just RUINED. 

you know what i'm not gonna let her ruined all of this i'm gonna pretend that none of that happen. and she grabbed my neck oh i'm gonna get pay back. but for right now i'm focused on supporting my boyfriend.

Austin came back signing Autographs and doing the meet and greet the first thing he does when he comes up to me is pick me up and kiss me. hehe it felt good.http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6reud1Ouf1rt4z3do1_500.gif

A: hey baby. he said and kept kissing me. if felt good to be in his arms. he was kissing on my neck and it felt so good. he pulled up his head and said. 

A: baby what is this mark on your neck? this did just happen? he said sounding worried.

GG: its nothing i ran into somethin that's all. i faked smiled. 

A: come on i'm gonna put somethin on it.

GG: um ok. thanks. 

A: why are you acting so weird?

GG: what do you mean?

A: you aren't smiling on anything. like i just had my first concert on tour.

GG: Austin i am happy for you. its just i have stuff on my mind.

A: which is? you know you are suppose to tell me.

GG: Austin i am fine. can i just be happy for you? right now. i faked smiled again.

A: um ok. so what do you wanna do? my mom is at a meeting. and the crew won't be here till next week.

GG: um can we go on the tour bus and set up. our room(; since i told you that i''m not listening to my mom.

A: haha sure babe(;

* at the tour bus*

Austin: wow!! this room is huge. we will have a great time in here(;

GG: you are right(; 

he picked me up and keep pecking my lips. he is so adorable. he made me forget about the alicia thing. we coutiued our kissing thing until i heard his mom coming in. 

i jumped up and fixed my clothes so she wouldn't think anything was happening. 

mama: Austin we are going out to eat you and gg coming?

A: yeah sure. 

* at the restaurant*

GG'S POV - i was eating my food. and austil kept feeling on my leg. urgh this boy. he cannot do this to me right now. urgh i excused my self to go to the bathroom. when i was done i heard to noise. i started to walk faster until the door closed on its own. it slammed. and alicia appeared. she slapped me and punched me. i got back up and gripped her hair and threw her into the toilet. she got back up and she had knife. 

Austin's pov - i saw the girls bathroom door slam and thats where gg was. i walked over there quietly over there i asked if gg was ok in there.

GG: i had to keep quiet. she had the knife around my neck and told me to shush or she would slice me. 

i said " yeah Austin i'm find. 

A: you sure? 

GG: yeah i slammed the door.

A: how did she even know i was talking about the door?

this is getting weird. 

A: um ok. ill be at the table waiting for you. 

GG: Ok baby. 

soon as i heard him walked away i kicked alicia and she feel on the floor. i grabbed the knife and put it to her head.

GG: if you touch me i will hurt you.

Alicia: oh really? haha you won't do anything. 

GG: oh really? i ran over to her and pushed her to the sink. i was getting ready to stab her until i felt this sharp pain hit my shoulder. i looked back and there was blood dripping from it. and i fainted..

so what will happen? who stabbed gg? it wasn't alicia. who was it?:O find out in part 43(; thanks for reading mahomies<3