love to remember (part 17)

GG'S POV - i couldn't believe it!!!! she did all this. she was at Austin's concert and put the stuff in his water. watch when i see her, her ass is getting kicked!!!!!1 and if austin doesn't wake up my world is over.

Doctor : Austin Mahone has woken up. he would like to see all of you.

* still gg's pov* oh thank god!!!!!! i went in there and hugged austin. he looked good as new. which was a good thing. Doctor: we have a new nurse her name is alicia she will be taking care of austin for the next two days.

i know i did not just hear that!!!!. OH HELL NO. SHE IS A CRIMINAL!!! SHE DID THIS TO AUSTIN. SHE IS THE REASON WHY HE IS HERE NOW. austin looked terrified. so did mama mahone and dave. they couldn't believe it. 

Alicia had on the slutiest nurse outfit on. she thinks she is gonna get away with this. i'm not gonna let her.

Austin: doctor i'm find my girlfriend can take care of me if i need her help. this girl doesn't need too.

Doctor: nope sorry Austin but we need a nurse to do it. 

Austin: HOW DID SHE EVEN GET IN HERE??? he said yelling.

Doctor: she been had this job shee's just been sick for a while so she wasn't able to come in.

Austin: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.

mama mahone: austin has to be somewhere tomorrow. so he can't stay. 

Doctor: sorry but he has too.

well then i'm STAYING IN HERE. SHE IS A DAMN CRIMINAL! JUST LOOK AT HER. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS UP TO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

Doctor: sorry you can't stay in here.

WELL I AM

the doctor called security on me. i couldn't believe this.

Alicia - well come on Austin i have to put this ice pack on your head. she said trying to sound innocent. 

Austin's pov - since my gabriell was forced to leave i was stuck in here with HER. 

Alicia - you know austin ever since i got this job we can be together now(; this is all i ever wanted<3 

she started rubbing up on me and she tried to kiss me until these two big guys grabbed her and the police came in. 

gg walked in happy.

Police: alicia you are under arrest. she was never really sick. she faked all of this. she even paid that doctor to say all that. she has been out looking for austin forever. thank god for gg she recorded all of what she was saying to austin. you won't be seeing alicia for a very long time.

GG, mama mahone and dave all came in. after mama mahone and dave hugged austin and talked. gg came in.

Austin: i'm so proud of you(: you got rid of her something ive been wanting to do for a while!!!! 

GG: anytime baby(; i wasn't gonna let anything hurt you<3

*alicia is officially gone! but new drama(;* so tell me what you think!