part 21!

G: i sat her for 2 hours waiting for them to get back. i got on twitter and tweeted somethings people were asking me was it about me and austin. sadly it was but ignored them. 

- twitter - " i hope you know you are breaking my heart. you need to hurry up and find out. because if you don't than we are history".

my mentions blew up. but after i tweeted that i logged off.

when austin came back i played it off like i was ok again.

A: heyy baby((: 

G: hi. whats up.

A: i had fun today and i wish you were there.

G: yeah but i'm good. 

A: well i gotta go rehearse. wanna come with me?

G: sure.

GG'S POV - Austin did really good at rehearsal. 

i was gonna run up and hug him but ANGEL RAN UP AND HUGGED HIM FIRST.

* i was going to cook some food for me and austin. he was upstairs asleep. so then angel came down. i ignored her.

Angel: hey.

G: hi.

Angel: can i tell you something?

G: um sure.

Angel: you need to know this now. Austin will be mines and ONLY MINES. he's already getting under my spell. i'm alicia's back up. she's gone but i'm here. now and i will make your life miserable. Austin will be mines soon and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

GG'S POV - i can't believe what i was just hearing right now..................

* next day*

i didn't tell austin what angel was up too. i just kept it to myself. SHE IS NOT GONNA GET HIM.

A: hey baby me and angel are going to the beach. she asked did you wanna come?

G: sure.

* at the beach*

Austin barely said anything too me. he was playing with angel. and i just sat there and watched. she was all up on him. i wanted to slap her. but i didn't wanna embarrass him. she kissed him on his cheek. he was kind of shocked but smiled anyway. 

there were mahomies on the beach and they were staring at me like. you are gonna do something about that?. what i did instead was i ran back to the house austin didn't notice. i took the " forever" necklace off and threw it. i don't care where it lands either. he makes me sick. we just go over something and now she is here bringing more. if he can't see what she is doing then i'm done.

*oo so what will happen now?*