35

Mama Mahone's pov - i got up to get me a glass of water. i went in to check on the kids. i was gonna kiss them both on the cheek but when i removed the covers they weren't there........ i shouted for dave!!! and then called the police. i couldn't believe this! 

Austin's pov - the door was rocking back and forth and it was all messed up. so i thought that's where they might be. i'm not gonna lie i was afraid. but this was my girlfriend. i'm gonna find her. so i was trying to be quiet as possible so no one would here me.

GG'S POV - he was taking off his clothes and he kept on hitting me. he pulled down my pants and underwear. he was getting ready to do something to me. i wish austin was here!! why did i leave the hotel why? why WHY????? I'M SO DUMB. I AM GONNA DIE TONITE.

he was getting on the bed with me until.........

1/2 men: yo josh i think someone is in here. he said with his deep voice.

Josh: SHIT! go find them and bring them up here both of you!!!!!!!!!!

and with that they ran out and josh went back to me and he started kissing on me and every time i would try and move he would slap me really hard. i know my face was bruised up. i started crying really hard again. why is he doing this too me??

Austin's pov - i went into the basement first. no was down there. i was going back up when i heard some footsteps. i was in the living room so i hid behind the couch. i heard these two guys talking. 

guy 1: i think its that austin mahone guy is here to find her.

guy 2: well we have to find him hurry up. 

there voices were so husky and deep i barely could understand what they were saying. put i heard there foot steps fade. so i think they went into the basement. this was my time to go upstairs. now that i know they are actually here. i was going up the steps really quiet until i heard those men coming upstairs. i so i tip toed ran and as i skinned past i saw my beautiful girlfriend being hit over and over again was about to be RAPED. i was horrified and was crying. i grabbed something out this room i was in and hit both of the men with it. i stabbed them with it because they were huge so they would fall. then i ran into josh. gg was so shocked she didn't know i was here. she was bruised up and all of her clothes were almost off. i was fighting josh. gg was stuck to the bed. so all she could do was watch. i grabbed the lamp off the table and i hit josh with it and he fell. i got gg off the bed. she was handcuffed and the keys were right in josh's pocket. i picked her up and put her in the bathroom and i told her to lock the door. she did as i said and she was still in tears. 

the two guys got up and so did josh... the two guys both punched me and i fell back......

GG'S POV - i was soo scared!! i put on these clothes i found on the bathroom floor and i heard punching and yelling in the hall way. i opened the door and saw austin laying on the floor. i saw josh pulling out his gun so i ran up to him and grabbed it out his hand and i pointed it out to all three of them. i saw in the corner of my eye that austin was getting up.

mama mahone's pov - the police had tracked where austin was at. i couldn't believe it. when we got there i couldn't believe what i saw.

GG'S POV - i was gonna shoot all three of them. until i heard the police. and then i saw mama mahone and dave. 

it was about an hour later. me and austin told the police what happen and mama mahone. she was crying. and dave was in shock. how am i gonna tell my mom this?.

Austin's pov - when we got back to the hotel my mom and dave were just going crazy. josh and his friends got arrested. THANK GOD. i went into the other room so i could let my mom and dave cool down. i saw my beautiful girlfriend in the bathroom looking at her bruised body. i was so a shamed and i went to her and held her waist gently. she was cleaning her face and the bruises got even worse. she turned around and cried in my chest. 

GG: Austin thank you so much for saving me<3

i just held her tighter and we stayed in that same place for a while. i didn't want to let her go. she was my everything. and she is sitting here crying because of ME.

GG: i'm sorry i left the hotel i should've - i cut her off and kissed her. 

A: its not your fault. but it doesn't matter anymore because josh is put away for good. she smiled at that thought. i was so happy to see her " REAL SMILE" AGAIN. 

we were still holding each other when my mom called me and gg into the other room.

Mama mahone: me and dave your mom gg came up with an idea. we decided that you two need to separate. Austin you aren't focused on your career anymore you aren't focused. gg has been distracting you. and all this drama has been happening ever since you two starting dating. so i'm sorry its over. 

Austin's pov - i couldn't believe what i just heard.