30

Austin's pov - that josh dude was irritating and seriously like why everywhere me and Gabrielle go he always turns up? idk but she looked spooked up after he left is there something she isn't telling me? i don't wanna start an argument we just got back together. i'm gonna let it slide......

GG: Austin can we go back in now? i'm tired.

now all of a sudden she is tired? she wasn't like 10mins ago!

A: why? we were having a great time.

GG: yeah but lets just go in please.

that's it i had to ask her. when we got back to bed i asked her.

A: are you cheating on me with josh?

her face went into a wth face.

GG: NO WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?

A: because its like everytime he comes around you get scared or something. did he do something to you?

GG: NO AUSTIN. AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING ABOUT HIM. CAN WE JUST GO TO SLEEP? she said with an attitude.

A: ok fine. 

the next morning gg was down cooking breakfast like she usually was my mom made it this time. which i had no problem with.

hey mom i kissed her cheek.

mama : hey did you and gg sleep well?

A: yeah i lied.

mama: ok cause i saw you guys in the hot tub last night.

A: MOM!!

mama: haha i'm sorry. you two need to just be careful 

that's all i'm saying

A: urgh we will.

GG WAS STILL SLEEP! ITS 3:33PM NOW!! i wanna know why she is being so sad lately. is it something i did? today was the day of that stupid part josh was having i just wanted to go because if gg went by herself he would prob try to make a move on her. 

when she finally did wake up. she was kinda irritated but she got dressed for the party. we walked there since it wasn't that far. we holded hands the whole time. when we arrived at the party it was drinks and beer. oh god i can see where this is going....... the can't be good.

* sorry this chapter was boring! but i PROMISE 32 YOU WILL LOVE (: thanks for reading! and whats up with gg?:O