love to remember ( part 11)

GG'S POV - so today was the day that the radio tour starts. i'm acually excited. and i'm so proud of austin(: me and austin were on our way to la. this was the first stop of the radio tour. we were on the plane and this boy would not let go of me, like he kept holding, me. haha

Austin: i don't wanna let go, i'm sorry(:

GG: its ok i understand (;

GG'S POV- this girl kept staring me like she knew me or something. it was really scary. like ummm can i help you. i ignored it and and went to sleep. 

*

Austin was on his way to the radio station. he looked kind of irritated about something. i figured i ask him about it later afterwards. he kept texting someone and he seemed angry. he left his phone on the table... i had this thing in my head that told me to go pick it up. no no i cant do that.

*radio guy* so how's it going austin

Austin: its going good.

GG" he put on a fake smile the whole time. i have to see whats wrong. he was so happy yesterday.

GG'S POV - after the radio show we went to the hotel. austin didn't say anything to me the whole time. why is he avoiding me? austin what is wrong?.

Austin : NOTHING IS WRONG WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING ME THAT. he yelled.

GG's pov: i just turned my head. why was he yelling at me. i didn't do anything. he left his phone on the bed and i'm sorry but i picked it up.... i can't believe what i just read...........

*ooo what does it say. AUSTIN GOT ANOTHER GIRL PREGNANT?(; lmao jk.