43

GG'S POV - it was now February. and the tour was getting ready to end. ahh so many memories. me and Austin and the crew had lots of fun on tour i mean besides the alicia thing. but after that happen everything was drama free.! ill never forget what happen on this tour. let's just say i had clark, alot.................(; anyway today was Valentines day and it was also my birthday!.

Austin said he had something planned for me. i was super excited to see what it was. this whole week Austin was off from the tour. and he said we are leaving and he is taking me somewhere else. just me and him. i was really excited no parents or anything just me and my boyfriend. Austin came into the bus with a bunch of bags and he was smirking. what was this boy up too?

Austin: hey baby. i got you something.

I opened up the bed and saw this small piece of under wear and a very small bra. i smirked.

Austin what am i suppose to do with this? its not gonna fit everything is gonna pop out.

A: that's exactly what i want(; 

GG: omg austin.

A: haha i'm sorry baby but me and clark want a little more(;

GG: oh god. i said. what's in the other bag?

A: it will tell you where we will be going.

GG: i couldn't believe it! we were going to Paris for a whole week!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i jumped on Austin and kissed him over and over. i couldn't believe this.

* at paris* 

GG'S POV - i couldn't believe we were here!!!!! this is gonna be such an awesome birthday!!!! me and Austin haven't stopped kissing since we got here. i was so inlove with him. and i know he was inlove with me. we were in the " city of love" anything could happen.

we arrived in our hotel. we still weren't done kissing. Austin picked me up and put me on the counter. we were still kissing we didn't even care for air. we were just so in the moment. and tbh i didn't wanna stop. i love this boy so much. ugh. 

he kept kissing my neck and all over. it felt so good. we haven't been actually alone in forever. we are basically adults now. so if we wanted to go on our own we could. 

when we were done with our make out session we both wanted to explore paris. we went everywhere!! it was beautiful. Austin said my surprise would be ready when we got back. i was really excited to see what it was.

Austin wanted to take a pic under the Eiffel tower. we took one of us kissing. example : http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1196/607638745_c42f3b1379.jpg. we took a pic of us hugging and doing silly stuff. when we were done austin said my surprise was ready. he put a blind fold on me. he carried me all the way up to the room. he took it off and i couldn't believe what i saw. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. it was a heart shaped bed. he had flowers all over it. he had romantic music playing. and he had my " outfit" laying out. he told me to go put it on. he said he had another surprise for me. what's more amazing than this?????

Austin's pov - she looked so sexy in that outfit. her body fit it PERFECTLY. i took her outside to show her, her other surprise. she was amazed!! i had a hot tub on the balcony and i had a person come out and relax her before i got her(; * something like this http://0.tqn.com/d/hotels/1/0/w/P/2/penthouse_hottub.jpg but paris and stuff* her body was so damn sexual in that outfit. i was gonna give her the time of her life tonite. 

when she was done getting her message it was my turn(; 

i turned this song on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHCy0Wi2IrA it was her favorite(; i layed her on the bed gently. 

GG: i can't wait(; 

A: well you better enjoy it(;

i started kissing her down her neck. she started moaning. i took off her shirt. and i put something on her body and licked it all off(; she kept moving around. she couldn't take it. then i took off her underwear. and bam she was naked. she looked so beautiful. i lifted her head up and kissed her with some much pleasure and lust. she loved it. and that's when clark came into the picture. we did every position you could think off. which made it even better. she screamed my name the whole time. as the song was playing. it was amazing. i kept going and going. she moaned every second. 

GG'S POV - it was my turn(; he did amazing. urgh it felt so good. i layed him down and licked him from head to toe. and yes i mean i did clark too(;. he loved it. he was groaning and moaning. my name. i think our neighbours heard it(; 

i had an amazing birthday!!! clark and Austin are amazing. (; 

i woke up the next still feeling tired. but i woke up to Austin cooking me some breakfast. it was delicious!! me and him kissed on the counter for a good 10mins. he kissed me all over just like last night(; it felt like we were on our honeymoon. 

i had to go to the bathroom. as i was cleaning my self up. i had this urge to throw up. i didn't feel to good.

So what's gonna happen?:O did ya like it? was it sexual enough? lol sorry i can't write those parts good. but yeah anyway this story is gonna end soon. hope you like this part. fave and rt?(: thanks for reading<3