love to remember ( part 14)

GG: its alicia! HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET HERE?? Austin had that dumb look on like wtf? do something. it looks like i will have to handle this............

Austin's pov - wtf? me and my girlfriend just made up and now she is here??? how did she get here?? wth, this can't be goood.

Alicia - hey austin (; who is the girl? your new girlfriend? but austin we are still together? 

GG: i was on the urgh i was slapping her. omg. why did dave let her in???....listening here alicia you are NOT gonna come here and destroy austin's relashinship or career. 

Alicia - well i can't ruin his career but i can get him back (; 

Austin: um excuse me! i broke up with you because you USED me for fame and you wanted to get to alex when he already has a gf..

Alicia - no no austy ( she says in a sly voice) i never wanted any of that. keep thinking that boo(; i just want YOU. 

Austin: alicia leave NOW. i don't want you here. why did my mom let you in? she's knows you are a fake. 

( the whole time mama mahone was at the door listening.)

Alicia - well she forgave me and let me in(;

*

mama mahone: * walks in* no no no sweety i wanted to catch you in action i knew you weren't here to see austin. YOU KNEW he had a another gf and you were trying to ruin his relationship again. i like gg and i'm not gonna let you come in here and ruin this all. boys take her away.!

Alicia - OMG I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!! YOU JUST WATCH!!!

GG'S POV - wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe this all just happen!!! i was gonna woop her ass but now mama mahone saved the day!!!!

Austin's pov - woah!! i love my mom! i hugged and hugged her for about 10mins till she told me to let go.