45

GG'S POV - i hope my mom didn't hear everything i just said. is she mad?

GG: are you mad? urgh why was Austin leaving me doing this to by myself? his concert was still going on.

Mom: i'm upset by i'm not mad. you and austin are growing up. i can't live your life for you. i'm sorry for all the drama and things we have been through. 

woah! she just hugged me. and i hugged her tightly back. 

GG: thank you mommy. it really means alot. 

*4months later* 

GG'S POV - my baby bump is wayyy huge now. and today was the last day of Austin's tour. he ended the show in tx(': he was growing and so was i. our parents were supporting us about the baby. we found out what the baby was. it was a girl(': i can't believe all this has happen so fast<3 i'm really blessed.

Austin's pov - Thank you mahomies!! for being on this journey with me. i would have never been here without you and alex and my mom and my beautiful girlfriend. he smiled. and i have one more thing to do before i leave this stage. Gabrielle will you please come out here.

GG: what was Austin up too? i was wobbling onto the stage and everyone was saying " awww" it was cute. i love being mahomies and i love them!

Austin: Gabrielle we have been together for so long. we have been through alot together. but we never gave up on our love. and to make it a little stronger will you be my wife...angel?

* so what will she say?(: sorry it was boring and short. well there is only two chapters left!!!(: thanks for reading mahomies<3