love to remember ( part 13)

Austin's pov - i screwed up BIG TIME. she doesn't know the whole story. she thinks that i'm still with alicia ( austins ex in the story) but the thing is alicia won't let go. she tries to ruin every relashionship i get into with a girl. she keeps texting me and calling me saying we are still dating. I'M NOT gonna let her push gabriell away (gg). Mama mahone : AUSTIN!!! GG HAS BEEN RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!.......my whole world just sopped...........

i arrived at the hospital i had tears in my eyes and i didnt care who saw. i just had to see my girlfriend. because if she isn't alright im giving this all up.!

Doctor : Austin mahone?.. she wants to see you.

Austin: how is she?

D: she's fine her leg is sprained but she will be ok

A: thank god!! it was a realif on the whole crew. even her mom came down. but she been did. my mother told me that she wants to talk to me later..... this cant be good.

*

GG'S POV - i can't believe this happened. i can't feel a thing. i need austin right now!!!!

Austin: i entered the room to see my girlfriend laying on a hospital bed. oh this is all my fault. i ran up to her and before i could say anything she kissed me.... well that was shocking.

Austin: i will tell you everything that happen. I SWEAR. just please please forgive me.

GG: austin relax. just tell me later. i'm still really mad at you. you have some explaining to do.

* ( gonna skip to the next day, when she is back at the hotel)

A: can i tell you all that happened?

GG: tell because if you don't have a good explanation then we are over.

Austin: ok so the girl's name is alicia she keeps calling and texting me. she won't let go and i tried to block her but somehow she finds my number again. i'm truly sorry everything that you have been through its all my fault. i swear i will never cause drama again. you are my angel and if i loose you idk what i'd do.

GG'S POV - awww he looked so sweet and honest this is my first fight with austin. i believe him. Austin i forgive you. but don't let this happen again. and with that he picked me up and kissed me a 1234568765424 times. wow i miss those lips (;. i hope things will go back to normal now. until i heard a knock at the door i thought it was mama mahone but it turned out to be, her.......................................

( ooo! so who was it?(;, did you like this part?(: