39

TwitLo

GG'S POV - i couldn't believe Austin was here!!!!!. i guess since he is going on tour soon he came to say goodbye.

My mom wasn't home so it was just me and Austin. i jumped on him and kissed him. it was amazing this was like the last time ill see his face in MONTHS. 

Austin: hey baby he said and kissed me again. oh gosh i love his kisses. 

I have to tell you something about the tour.

GG: which is........

Austin: THAT YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GG: OMG REALLY???????? I smiled extra big. i jumped on Austin again and kissed him even harder than before. 

GG: thank you so much baby!!! i can't wait to go on tour with you. when does it start?

Austin: it starts in September. he smiled big.

GG: oh Austin baby i'm so proud of you (': he smiled.

A: so where is your mom?

GG: she had to go some over time so i guess its just me and you (;

A: oh really?(;

GG: yes(; 

A: ok(; so do you wanna watch a movie? 

* still gg's pov*

Awwww i thought he was gonna wanna do something else..... if you know what i met.

GG: um yeah sure. what do you wanna watch?

A: friends with benefits(;

GG: um ok haha.

Austin's pov - i was teasing gg(; i don't really wanna watch a movie i mean come on she should know me good by now. her mom isn't home this is like the perfect time. I thought i tease her even more so i told her ima go get in the shower.

Austin: babe ima go get in the shower i'm really hot from that plane.

GG: Ok she smiled.

GG'S POV - urgh i why does he do this to me??. 

it was about 15 mins into the movie and he still wasn't done yet urgh. that's it i'm going up there....

when i got up there i opened the door and he had a towel wrapped around from waist down. all the water was dripping from his body omg Jesus take the wheel! my boyfriend is so sexy!!! but i played it off.

GG: i see you are done(: 

A: yeah i'm just chillin in the bathroom.

GG: haha why?

A: well because i am me.

GG: haha yeah.

he was sitting on top of the toilet * the cover thing that cover's the toilet seat, you know what i'm talking about* i went over there to sit on his lap. 

i said in a seductive/ innocent voice, why don't you come into my room?(; 

A: ok(;

and with that he walked inside my room while i go put on something that will make him go crazy(;

she put this on : http://www.dollymix.tv/assets_c/2012/05/vintage_lingerie-thumb-490x311-157290.jpg ( the last one)

GG: i peeked through the door and Austin was laying on the bed all sexy like. so i figured why not walk in sexy like that. he loves it anyway(;

Austin's pov - GG had on this sexy outfit. i couldn't take it neither could clark.... oh god this can't be good....... she got on the bed and that was it i was turned on. oh god.

GG: Austy baby what do you wanna do now?(;

A: ummm, i breathed hard. lets finish watching the movie but up here(:

GG: okay. i got little closer to him and started to kiss his neck. he was trying to watch the movie but you can just tell he wanted me(;

A: OKAY THAT IS IT. i tried teasing you but you found out the hard way(; 

*this is all austins pov -

and with that i picked her up and started kissing her. i couldn't take it anymore, she was too sexy. i kept kissing her and i layed her down on the bed and slowly took her outfit off. she was biting her lip really hard. she wanted me as much as i wanted her. i finally got her clothes off i kept kissing her on her neck and just eveywhere. i picked up one of her legs and wrapped it around me. and i went down.... she screamed my name over and over again. it was amazing. her screams took over the whole room. 

GG: oh gosh you are so good Austin!!!!!

i pulled her leg down and kissed her all in that area. she was going crazy and it made me smile.

GG'S POV - i got up and it was my turn to tease him(;

i put my hand down his boxes and messed with you know who(;. after that i took them off. and he was fully naked. he was so beautiful. i kissed all over him and licked his abs all the way down to where clark was (; 

i bent down and did well you know for about 5 mins(; 

Austin: wow!!!! you are so good. he said and grabbed by hair

it felt like we were taking all of our stress out on each other which made this even better. Austin picked me back up and took me to the shower and he turned the shower on and we finished in the shower our moans filled the whole house, he was so good ugh. lets just say i don't think ill be able to walk tomorrow. 

* ahaha whatcha think? sorry i can't write parts like this. i such! lol thanks for reading mahomies<3