32!

Austin's pov - i couldn't believe the police were here. WTH. this is what i get for coming to this party. gg was shaking, she was so angry and sad and it just made me cry that i couldn't do anything about it. 

Police: hello mr.mahone what seems to be the problem? this dude josh is having a party and everyone is drunk and he tried to rap MY GIRLFRIEND. he said yelling. CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS BREAKING DOWN.

police: i'm sorry sir but we can't really do anything about it. there is no proof of him touching her and we don't see any bruises.

OMFG are you kidding me!!! 

now sir calm down before we take you away.

GG'S POV - i can't believe this all happen.

if AUSTIN WAS FAMOUS THEY WOULDVE ARRESTED HIM. THEY JUST ARE TRYING TO GET MONEY OUT OF HIM. I ALMOST GOT RAPPED AND THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF. EVERYONE WAS DRUNK SO THEY DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. I have to get back to the hotel and think about things. i don't know what to do anymore. how am i gonna have future with all this stuff going on? i can't take this anymore.

Austin's pov - the police took all the people out the house each and everyone of them were going down to the station for doing underage drinking. josh was passed out from me fighting him, they took him to the hospital. they said they will ask him alot of " questions" HIS ASS BETTER BE IN JAIL. my mom came in she looked really angry. oh god something else i gotta deal with.

mama mahone: AUSTIN WHAT THE HELL?? I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS! #1 YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO A PARTY AND ITS SO BAD THAT THE POLICE ARE HERE. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. and gg i hope you are ok. i'm happy that austin was there to protect you. but there is gonna be some ground rules about you two. we will talk about them when we get back to the hotel.

Austin's pov - after the police left i carried gg all the way to the car she was still shaking. and she looked tired. i seriously wanted to break down. i hated seeing her like this. i'm her boyfriend i'm suppose to save her from all this.

*at the hotel*

my mom made us come in the living room. she was giving us the whole speech.

mama mahone: #1 austin you and gg will have to work out your relationship because there is always drama with you two. i love that you are together but this has got to stop. i want you guys to have a good time being together. and austin do you know how i will explain this to the press? they will ask tons of questions!! and twitter and all the social networks are probably talking about THIS. and gg i will talk to your mom about this tomorrow. i know she is upset.

Austin's pov - i was so ashamed of my self i couldn't believe this happen. i have to fix this. gg i was trying not to cry in front of my mom.

Austin: mother don't worry i will fix this. but please can we get some sleep. she saw gg's face, she understood.

mama: ok goodnight. 

me and gg went into our room. she looked like a dead zombie. she didn't move or anything she just sat there. it was worrying me.

A: baby? i said tapping her.

she looked up. the tears were pooring down. and her face was red and she looked so tired. i put her on my lapt and rocked her back and forth and i kept kissing her. i saw her smiling but she kept crying. we fell asleep in each others arms

Austin's pov - the next day. gg was already up she was watching tv. i came and sat next to her.

GG: you know today we have to go to the police station right?

A: yeah 

GG: ok good. she said and kissed me and got up.

* at the police station* 

policemen: josh said he doesn't remember anything from last night. and he said he would never do anything to gg but if he did he was sorry.

Austin: THAT'S IT?? HE'S A DAMN LIER!! I KNOW HE DOES REMEMBER. HE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ME AND GG AROUND FOR A WHILE. HE PLANNED ALL OF THIS. AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT THEN YOU ARE DUMB.

police: woah sir calm down.

my mom was shaking her head. and dave was upset. 

policemen: we will let him go. he doesn't have any records either. and there is no proof he did that to her so we can't arrest him. 

WELL HE BETTER NOT COME NEXT TO ME OR MY FAMILY AGAIN.

josh: look man i'm sorry i would never do that to her. and if i did i never met too. please. i really don't remember anything.

GG'S POV - i saw right through him. i can't believe this. he is pathetic! me and austin and mama mahone and dave all walked out after he said that. i know josh wasn't done. he had something up his sleeve. well guess what i'm not letting him get to me or austin or the fam. NO MORE MISS NICE GIRL.

Austin's pov - me and gg went out to the beach and relaxed to get things off our minds. it was fun. it felt just like old times. i love my angel so much<3 i loved seeing her real smile. 

when we got back to the hotel gg had a phone call from her mom.

GG'S POV - my mom said that i might need to take a break and come back home. but i just came from home. she said that austin wasn't a good boyfriend to me. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????? HE IS AMAZING. 

she told me if something else bad happens it will be the last time i see Austin. oh god. i went back to the room and austin was laying on the bed watching tv. i didn't wanna tell austin about this.

GG: Austin i feel as tho this is my fault i'm so sorry for all of this - 

A: i had to stop you right there. NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT. DON'T BLAME YOUR SELF FOR THIS.

i smiled he looked right into my eyes when he said that. he is such an amazing boyfriend.

Austin's pov - it was 10 oclock and after we had our talk and things, i made love to my beautiful girlfriend<3

* so is this long enough? tell me whatcha think? what will happen? will they see josh again?:O thanks for reading<3