27!

GG'S POV - Austin was done his radio tour. yeah it was kind of short. but he had to go to specific places that's why. well now he has a concert in atlanta. he was super excited! i loved how excited he was. it was really adorable. 
Austin: baby baby!!!!! i'm so excited.
GG: haha i know!!(: i'm happy for you.

Austin wanted to do austream and he did. of course him and dave were fighting and they had a rap battle haha it was too funny. out of nowhere austin ran up and kissed me. he is too hype right. now haha he wouldn't calm down.

when he finally did he said he wanted to go to the mall.

when we got there the first store we went into was rite aid ummm idk why.
GG: um austin why are we in here?
A: baby we gotta get some condoms. clark is big so i gotta get a certain size(;
GG: OMG AUSTIN!!! GET OUT THE STORE NOW!
he was laughing omg this boy is so perverted.

when we were finish we went to eat he was feeding me which i thought was so cute haha. but in the corner of my eye i saw someone looking. i think i know who it was. JOSH......................
um it was kinda creepy he was staring at me. i didn't want austin to see because he would get mad and walk over there. josh was with a girl so i figured it was his girlfriend. i'm glad to see he got over me. but he was giving me this devious look. so i just looked away. wow what was his problem. after me and austin ate. we went out to get in the car. when he started the engine it wouldn't go. 
GG: Austin isn't ther gas in the car?
A: yes i don't know why its not working all of a sudden.

he had the mean/shock face and you can tell he was a little irritated.

good thing we were next to the gas station. it turns out all the gas that was in the car go leaked out. hmmm that was weird. once we got the other gas we got back in the car and we went back to the hotel.
mama mahone left a note saying her and dave were out. they had a meeting.
so it was just me and austin(;
A: you know i love you right? he said kissing my neck.
GG: yes i do know that. i kissed him back.
i figured i tease him so i went to put some really short shorts on if you know what i mean(; lets just say we didn't leave the room for two hours(;

we heard keys so we figured it was mama mahone which it was.
mama mahone: you guys look tired.?
A: um yeah we were wrestling and stuff.
mama : um ok. i'm gonna go use the bathroom.
* this is all gg's pov btw*
my face just changed uh oh don't look in the trash can.
A: WAIT MOM! let me empty the trash out first(:
mama: um ok austin but relax why you so jumpy?
Dave had a smirk on his face. oh god this can't be good. thank god austin did save us.
mama mahone and dave left the room and went into the other suite. mama mahone jumped back in really quick. oh austin and gg this note came for you guys. *left the room. me and austin didn't even look at the note we just threw it on the floor.

A: wow that was close! 
GG: tell me about it!
A: so i'm not tired anymore.
GG: OH really?(;
A: yup(;
GG: Then come here(; 

and it happen again. i think you get the picture now.
hehhehe. 

*sooooooo what did that note say? who was it from?:O* hope you liked it. tell me whatcha think! thank for reading!