love to remember ( part 20)

GG'S POV - i slapped Austin to bring him back to life. he gave me a glare stare and then went down the steps to greet the new slutty- oops i mean housekeeper.

A: HI my name is austin. he said a little too happy.

Angel: well hi Austin(: nice to finally meet you.

A: can i show you around?

Angel: sure(:

and with that he left me all alone. i didn't even get to greet her yet i guess ill go back upstairs and wait for him to finish -_-.

Austin's pov - i was showing angel around the whole house! she is so beautiful! WAIT! WHAT AM I SAYING???? I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. speaking of girlfriends where is she???. its ok ill just see her when i go upstairs.

GG'S POV - i just wanted to cry because she just got here and he's all over her. but when he came back up to the room 20MINS LATER. i just played it cool like i was fine.

Austin: ayyyeee baby(; he said and kissed me.

G: Hi.

Austin: what's up?(: i missed youuu.

G: i missed you too.

A: why do you seem so solid?

G: its nothing. lets just cuddle and watch a movie? k?. i faked smile but he bought it.

A: ok he smiled.

As we were cuddling and watching the movie here she comes!!! 

angel: austin do you want me to change your seats for you? and i washed your jeans for you. she said in such a fake voice.

A: sure he said and nearly pushed me off the bed.

she bent down just enough for austin to see her underwear. he tried to play it off like he didn't wanna look but he did anyway. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

we were back to watching are movie but austin was so bust watching her clean he wasn't even paying attention!!!!!!!!!! i went to sleep downstairs. and another thing about it HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE. 

* next day*

A: hey baby(; me and angel and mama and dave are going out for breakfast. you coming?

G: nah i'm fine you go along with your housekeeper.

A: um ok. bye see ya later. he quick kissed me and left.

G: WOW!!! HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY HE WAS GONNA MISS ME OR ANYTHING!!! 

*ooooo new drama(;