37

Austin's pov - after i sung the song to her she gave me a long kiss and was walking all sexy like off the stage. o_o what was that about (;.

When the concert was over and i went backstage. my mom was asking my mom why was gg here.

A: cause she can be. she is MY GIRLFRIEND IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED.

Mama: ok but she isn't suppose to be here. how did she even get here? i know her mom doesn't know about this. i'm calling.

GG had that " i'm sorry i shouldn't have come" look. and i was giving her the " its not your fault" look.

GG: look i have something to say.

I'm the the perfect girl. no i'm not the prettiest. but Austin likes me for me. and i know we are only 16 but we are in love. this isn't any kiddy stuff and if you hadn't noticed i WAS ALMOST RAPPED A FEW DAYS AGO. did you forget that??? if Austin wouldn't have came and found me i would have been DEAD right now. do you not understand that????. he saved my damn life!!! yes mama mahone you are amazing and i love everything you have done for me but please stop yelling and putting us down. all we wanna do is be a nice couple and do regular things. its hard to do when austin is famous. but we manage through it TOGETHER. isn't that what this is all about?

Austin's pov - her speech just made me cry, she was right. 

GG: all i want to do is be with my boyfriend is that hard to ask for? of course girls try to get next to him but ignore it because i trust him. es he has made mistakes in the past. but he made them up. now look? he saved my DAMN LIFE. he could have died himself. so before i go back home i just wanted to say Austin " always and forever" 

and with that she walked away but before she did she gave me a big kiss and did that walk again. urgh clark stay down......

mama mahone's pov - wow! i don't know what to say. i couldn't even lie she was right. maybe i will have to accept the fact that my son has finally found love. and i can't do anything about it. and gg is a nice person. its just so much drama. but ill be able to deal with it. and i got a surprise to tell austin. he is gonna overwhelmed. but ill wait to tell him. i want things to get settled first.

Austin's pov - i was driving to the airport to take gg to the airport. every red light we kissed till it turned green. and then she turned on the radio and say somethin was on. we started singing along and then dancing. until a car came and it hit us.

LOL JK GUYS!!!! 

Austin's pov - it felt just like old times. i'm gonna miss my angel<3 but ill see her again. 

when she got out the car we kissed for 10 mins. everyone was yelling "aww" and "they look cute together" i smiled into the kiss. 

Austin: ill never let you go angel<3 

GG: ill never let you go. you are my prince(:

and i have something to give you the next time i see you(; 

and with that she left me standing there just like last time. but this time i was smiling. 

i had got back to the hotel. my mom told me that we were getting a house here because she is tired of being in this hotel. that's ok because me and gg will get some privacy if you know what i mean(; 

mama mahone - i'm gonna go tell the BIG NEWS TO AUSTIN!!!!! HE WILL FLIP.

mama: Austin! come here i have something to tell you.

Austin: yes mom? you know i'm still kind of mad at you.

mama: i know but you won't be after this.

A:........

mama: YOU ARE GOING ON TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!.

A: and with that i fainted.

*haha sorry this chapter was boring but yeah(: so did you like it???(: thanks for reading!!(: