23!

Austin's pov - Angel just kissed me. wth!!! how am i gonna tell gg this???? she will be brokenhearted<3

A: GET OFF OF ME!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?? YOU KNOW I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!

Angel: i know but you are all mines now(;

Austin: NO I'M NOT!!!!! GET OUT NOW YOU ARE FIRED!!!!

she walked out smirking i don't understand why tho. this doesn't make any sense.

my mom walked in.

mama mahone: gg went home her mother just called saying don't come and see her either. AUSTIN WHAT DID YOU DO??

Austin: angel kissed me!!! me and her have been hanging out since she got here. i didn't know she would try and do something like that.

Mama: you have a girlfriend austin!!!!!!!!!!! what were you even thinking??? oh that's right you werent!!! idk how you are gonna get her back. but you will have to try hard mr. and i'm not helping you this time.

* it was two weeks later* 

i havent heard one message from gg i was getting worried i need to go up there and get her back. her "forever" necklace was thrown behind the dresser. i shook my head. im such a failure. 

GG'S POV - i started going back to school. i was in tx. but i moved i don't live near Austin's house anymore. i hope he doesn't find me either. Austin is single now so he can go cheat and be with other girls all he wants i don't care anymore. people kept asking me about him and what happen. but i would just ignore it. they need to learn to mind their business. ive met new friends. and its this boy i hang with his name is josh he is really sweet. and he doesn't ask me about what happened to austin.

Austin's pov - i couldn't eat or sleep. i was so worried. i can't believe this happened. but ive learned to fight for what i want and i need to get my girlfriend back!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going back to tx i need to get my love back<3 

* so will he get her back?* hm.....................