44

GG'S POV - no no no!! i thought to myself. ITS NOT. what i think it is. it can't be. no no no!!!!! i sat on the floor and cried. 

A: baby is everything ok in there?

GG: uuuummm yea it is.

A: um well ok. but i have to go do a quick interview you wanna come?

GG: um no ill stay here. see you when you come back.

A: alright. 

Austin's pov - she was acting really strange. ill just give her some time alone. 

GG'S POV - i ran to the closes pharmacy. i grabbed two pregnancy test and got back. i went in the bathroom and took both of them. i waited and waited and i checked and it said..............................

Austin's pov - i got to my interview i did a few questions. they asked me about the tour. 

A: its great! i start back next week. its my girlfriends birthday and i wanted her to spend the weekend here. i smiled

Int: what you do for her.

A: i can't say. 

* everyone* : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

A: haha yeah.

they asked me a few more questions and i was done. now its time to go see my beautiful girlfriend.

GG'S POV - i couldn't believe it. i was gonna be a mother. i didn't know whether to be terrified or happy about this. this will hurt Austin's career. oh god i have to leave now! soon as i had everything packed i was headed for the door until i saw Austin.........

A: woah woah woah! where are you going???

GG: AUSTIN I CAN'T BE HERE ANYMORE. SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED. 

A: WHAT? WHY ARE ALL YOUR CLOTHES PACKED AND EVERYTHING?? YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD TIME WHAT IS GOING ON?? I - 

GG: AUSTIN I'M PREGNANT! he froze and gave me a weird look. but then all of a sudden he smiled and hugged me really hard.

A: you mean i'm gonna be a father?

GG: yes Austin:

A: oh my gosh!!! this is seriously amazing!!

GG: AUSTIN ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!!! MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME AND YOUR MOM WILL KILL YOU AND ME.

A: shh relax. we are adults right?

GG: Austin that isn't the point what about your career? what about your tour? how will you explain this to your fans??

A: trust me ill find a way. but for right now i want you to go get cleaned up.

* 1 week later* back to the tour*

Austin's pov - i was in ohio for my next concert and i hadn't told my mom about gg being pregnant yet. but i think she was getting hints that she was.

GG: ugh i'm so tired. i really want some ice cream and watermelon right now. 

Mama: i looked at her and she kept rubbing her stomach what's going on?

gg sweetie can i talk to you?

GG: um yeah sure?

Mama: why are you so tired?

GG: i um had something bad to eat and -

mama: its ok. i know.

GG: you do??? Austin told you???

Mama: haha no i can just tell. you have been eating everything and throwing up. its obvious. how long were you going to hide it?

GG: idk. are you mad at me and austin?

mama: tbh i'm disappointed i thought you would have waited till you were married. did this happen while you were in paris?

GG: yes.

mama: do you know how you are gonna tell your mom?

gg: idk honestly i'm scared. i told austin about it. and he was super happy to be a father. 

mama: haha ik.

GG's pov - i went to open the door because i thought Austin was done with his concert but it wasn't him it was my mom....................

So whatcha think? sorry this chapter was boring. but the next one will be better. thanks for reading mahomies!