Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Amber’s POV

                12 Years Ago….

                “Christian!” I said with fright as my 5 year old self ran into his arms at 9 o clock at night.

                “You’re supposed to be in bed!” My older brother sighed as he picked me up and placed me on his bed. “You can never stay in one place, can you?” He groaned. I shook my head. I saw a few bags near his door and my face fell to a frown.

                “Where are you going?” I asked him as I felt my throat grow with a stiff pain, the kind you get when you want to cry. I also noticed his drum set was missing. He sighed as he sat down next to me and kissed my small head.

                “To moms.” He told me.

                “Y-You’re leaving me?” I said as I felt a small tear fall from my eye.

                “No, No!” He said quickly comforting me. “Moms just lonely that’s all.” He promised me. Yeah he broke that promise because it’s been 12 years and he hasn’t come back.

                Present Time:

                The bell rang and my thoughts were cleared. I was zoned out in my music almost the entire period. I groaned, another hour gone to waste. I picked up my binders and notebooks and I left the class. I kind of forgot what class I am in exactly…

                I went to my locker and I shoved my books in my bag and I got ready to go home. I still live with my dad and he doesn’t care about me at all. I’ll be damned if he makes me dinner tonight. I know Christian doesn’t live with our mother anymore, he went to go become a drummer for Black Veil Brides.

                There show is tonight and I’m not going. I’ll be surprised if he actually remembers me. It’s been 12 years and I was a toddler back then. I’m now 17 and I look completely different. I got on my beat up bus and I chose the seat closest to the back while everyone sat in crowds of their friends. Because I’m the punk kid and who would want to be friends with the punk kid blah, blah, blah.

                Anyways, we got to my house and for the most part, in the 12 years Christian has been gone, our house hasn’t changed. Christian’s room is still here and I actually sometimes sleep in there, like how he left me when I was 5. I walked in and I went upstairs sense my father wasn’t going to talk to me anyways. I don’t need to waste my vocal chords.

                I went upstairs and I went to his room where I sat down and I went on twitter. I looked at his tweet and I smiled slightly. “You haven’t changed big brother.” I chuckled to myself as I looked at the hilarious tweet.

                What if I tweeted him?

                @AmberC - @CCBVB: Man I wish I could go to the concert tonight- my father wouldn’t let me :(

                I sent the tweet and I shut off my phone. I looked around his room and I stared at the assortment of band posters that my father hadn’t taken down. I missed the loud music he blared which you could hear from the other end of the house, I missed the way he would calm me down if I was feeling low, I missed the way he used to tell me it would be alright.

CC’s POV:

                “Concert! Whooooo!” I yelled happily as I ran out of the bathroom in my full attire. I grabbed my phone and I jumped on the couch in our bus. No one looked up because really, what’s new? I opened up Twitter and I looked through fan tweets. One caught my eye.

                No, it couldn’t be Amber. My Amber? No… it wouldn’t. Amber’s a common name! And so what if there’s a C at the end which could easily stand as my last name. May people liked me and added our last names at the end of their twitter names. And as for her father, it would be a father that didn’t like loud rock music.

                But I responded anyways.

@CCBVB - @AmberC: Awe Well. You’re still a fan, that’s all that matters to us!

                I ended the tweet and sent it. What if it really was Amber? Would she be mad that I left her all those years ago? Would she forgive me? Was she alright?

                So many questions left unanswered. What if I gave her free tickets to the concert? I needed to know if this was the right Amber. Soon my phone buzzed again and it was Amber again.

@AmberC - @CCBVB: I hope you have fun though! Rock our town tonight! For the outcasts!

@CCBVB – AmberC: Would you mind rocking with us if I personally invited you to the concert?

@AmberC - @CCBVB: REALLY? OH MY GOD!

@CCBVB - @AmberC: See you there :)

                “So you really think this is Amber?” Jinxx said as he was reading our convo on Twitter.

                “Yes I do, I can’t see someone able to fake Amber. Nobody really knows about Amber.” I reminded him.

                “He has a point.” Andy sighed.

                “Let’s just get ourselves set up while CC waits for Amber.” Ashley said as he got off the bus and headed towards our venue. Everyone else followed behind him. I exited as well but I stayed nearby the bus as I patiently waited for assume my Amber to show up.

                I saw a girl with Dark Brown hair, a BVB Top, Ripped jeans, combat boots, and bracelets start walking my way. Her head was down but so far, so good. My Amber had dark brown hair it looked almost black. She lifted her head and I saw her dark brown eyes. She finally made her way over. “Hi Amber. I’ve missed you.” I said softly.