Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Amber’s POV

                “So do we have the balloons?” Jinxx asked. Andy nodded as he came out of the supplies closet with a few packages of balloons. “Do we have water?” He asked. I just laughed and pointed at our faucet. “Good so let’s start filling these babies with water.” Jinxx grinned as he took a package and opened it.

                “Operation hit CC, Ashley, and Jake with water balloons is now in session.” I grinned as I started tying the water balloons as Jinxx handed the filled ones to me.

                “Why are we doing this?” Andy chuckled.

                “Because- boredom.” He chuckled. I grabbed about 3 balloons and I started to walk back upstairs and choose a room. I opened a door I hadn’t touched before and I walked in. It was my brother, perfect. The guys followed behind me and we gave each other evil smiles before aiming.

                I aimed for the face, Andy and Jinxx aimed for the stomach. We smiled wickedly one more time and we threw. We threw about nine, drenching him. He snapped awake as we all smiled at him. “Seriously?” He sighed as he looked at his bed sheets which were now soaked.

                “Were going to go soak someone else. See ya Cece.” Jinxx chirped as Andy chose the next room outside with me.

                “Well, have fun with that.” CC yawned, getting up to change his sheets. Thank the lord that he was in boxers this time. Andy opened a door to Ashley’s room as I quickly saw all the bases and cowboy hats in the room. We all surrounded his bed and we aimed again, same spots as CC and we threw.

                “THE FAN GIRLS! THERE ATTACKING!” Ashley yelled frantically which sent me to the ground in hysterics. When Ashley could see all of his he stuck up his middle finger.

                “2 down, 1 more to go.” Jinxx grinned as he took the last of his balloons and went to the last room that I hadn’t seen in the upstairs hall. Andy followed behind me. I turned the knob slowly as I tip toed threw the open door. I smiled as I walked over with the other 2.

                We raised our ‘ammo’ and threw. Andy got Jake pretty hard in the stomach. “Ow.” I heard Jake mutter. “What the hell are you doing throwing water balloons at people at 4:30 in the morning?” He asked tiredly.

                “Boredom.” I shrugged.

                “We tagged along…” The two boys said shyly.

                “See ya later.” I smiled as we walked out. When we closed the door I fist pumped the air happily. “Yes! We nailed about 27 water balloons at people!” I smiled as I spun around the deserted hallway.

                “I suggest to keep your bedroom door locked in case of payback.” Andy told me. I nodded and I went to my room and quickly locked the door. I tiredly collapsed on my bed from early morning excitement. My cat, Kota jumped on my bed next to me and curled up in a ball at the edge.

                “Night Kota.” I yawned as I curled into a ball myself and fell asleep.

                I woke up the next morning and I looked at my clock. “11.” I mutter as I drag myself from under my warm and comfy covers and into my closet. I put on a Panda shirt, light washed jeans, and black vans. I left my makeup off besides a thin line of eyeliner. I straightened my hair and fixed up my part so it looked better with my straight hair look.

                I put on some bracelets and I went downstairs. “Hello Amber!” Ashley yelled as I made it to the final step.

                “Hello Ash.” I said with a smile. Soon the entire room filled the loud the loud sound of a tyrannosaurus rex. I soon squealed and fell to the ground in terror.

                “Oh sorry I am watching the History Channel.” Ashley shrugged as I was still on the floor, unable to recover. “You okay there Amber?” He asked me.

                “No, not exactly. I just collapsed on the floor thinking there was a dinosaur attack.” I shook.

                “Did you just say Dinosaur attack?” Andy asked as he walked in. “And why is Amber shaking like a Chihuahua on the floor?” He asked as he looked down at me.

                “Because the History channel had a dinosaur on it scared the crap out of her.” Ashley shrugged.

                “Don’t be scaring the living crap out of my little sis.” CC said as he walked downstairs. Perfect timing CC now you can go beat his ass for scaring me. He helped me up as I got my balance.

                “Sense when do you watch educational TV anyways?” I laughed. “It seems so odd. I’m scared I don’t think you guys are the real Black Veil Brides.” I said sarcastically.

                “Were not- were actually dinosaurs.” Ashley grinned as I cringed a bit.

                “Now I hate dinosaurs thanks so you asshole.” I sighed as I heard Andy and CC laughing behind me. “At first I thought they were cute and cuddly like the one in Toy Story-”

                “Actually the one in Toy Story is made of plastic so it’s not really cuddly.” Andy joked.

                “I mean he’s all innocent and happy.” I told him. “Anyways let’s go do something! I’ve never been to California before and I want to see what it’s like.” I smiled.

                “You mean you have never lived in California?” CC smiled at me.

                “I guess you could say that.” I smirked. “Is California crazy?” I asked.

                “Yeah- Dinosaurs are everywhere. I broke my first car because a Dinosaur stepped on it.” Ashley joked. I playfully punched him in the arm.

                “Let’s go do something then.” CC said happily. “You can never get bored in California.” CC pointed out.

                “How about we go to the park?” Andy suggested.

                “You guys like to hang out around a children’s playground?” I asked.

                “Yup.” Ashley said, popping the ‘p’.

                “Well that’s not creepy.” I grin at them. “Eh I don’t care- Let’s grab the other 2 from upstairs and go to the park!” I said happily.