Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Amber’s POV

                I thought I was prepared when I walked into the hospital but I sure as hell wasn’t. I got set down into a chair and I rolled up my shirt and they put the cold gel on my bump. To be honest, it was THAT cold. I know so many people who complain that the gel is ice cold but I found it kind of refreshing?

                No that’s definitely not the right word.

                Refreshing means like liquids. Water, Soda, Lemonade, Kool-Aid. Mhm Kool-Aid. I should probably go buy some Kool-Aid later…

                I must have been zoning out because Andy waved a hand in front of my face. “Amber are you in there?” He chuckled. I soon was flashed out of my weird thoughts and I laughed, a bit embarrassed.

                “Yeah I was thinking.” I explained and he nodded. Soon the nurse put the wand on my bump and moved it around. She stopped on a small figure on the screen and I smiled.

                “There he or she is.” The nurse smiled. I looked at Andy and his eyes were peeled to the screen. “I think I can actually give you the gender.” She smiled as she looked closely at the screen. I saw a smile grow on her lips. “So in about 6 months you’ll be playing Fairy Princess Mr. Biersack.” She said in a joking way. I gasped.

                “Were having a girl?” Andy asked.

                “Yup!”

                “A little Journey Bay.” I awed quietly. The nurse printed out the photo of the ultrasound and I kept the photo in my purse. I couldn’t believe I was going to have a baby! Andy helped me off the chair and I kissed his cheek. “Thank you Andy.” I smiled.

                “I love you.” He mumbled, nuzzling his head into my neck which tickled A LOT.

                “Stop!” I giggled, pushing him away. He took my hand and we walked out of the ultrasound room. We went back to the car and I got in. “I’m so excited to tell the others!” I said happily as I looked down at my growing bump.

                “Little Journey Bay Biersack.” Andy said in a day dream sounding voice. He started up the car and he drove out of the parking lot. I took out my phone and I was so tempted to send a group text but Andy must have picked up my temptations. “Were telling them in person.” He said as we got onto the Freeway.

                “But it’s so tempting.” I sighed as I put my phone on the dashboard.

                “I know but it would be nicer for them to hear not over the phone.” He said and I nodded.

                “Your right.” I sighed.

                “I’m always right.” He grinned.

                “Don’t stretch your luck.” I told him. He chuckled lightly again as we pulled into our driveway. The first thing we see is 4 men, on the lawn, in their underwear, wrestling. CC was standing on Jake, Ashley had Jinxx pinned down. And my poor little Dakota was hiding at the front porch.

                “What the living hell?” I shook my head as we got out of the car.

                “If you weren’t pregnant I would have asked you to join us.” CC shrugged and I shook my head.

                “I don’t need your downstairs business THAT close to me!”

                “Andy’s brought his business THAT close before.” Ashley joked.

                “Well Ashley I think that’s how someone gets pregnant.” Jinxx said, making him feel stupid.

                “Andy you can join us if you want.” His eyes went even wider.

                “Amber has a point- my business is going to stay here with me.” He said quickly.

                “You’re such a wimp.” Jake teased before screaming from CC stomping his foot on him.

                “You sound like a chic Pitts.” I giggled at his squeal.

                “Your brother is the definition of pain Amber get him off of me.” He demanded.

                “I’m not letting my baby near that wrestling match. Odds are one of you will kick me and I’ll fall.” I point out there clumsiness.

                “Lead him off with bacon.” Jake said CC frowned.

                “I’m not a wild animal Jake.” He told him but Jake shook his head.

                “Hard to tell.” He joked.

                “Maybe he’s a party animal!” Ashley said- ruining the joke with a shitty pun. Everyone went quiet and just shrugged. “It was a joke!” He explained but we all stayed quiet.

                “Nice job dude you killed the fun.” Jinxx sighed as he elbowed Ashley in the jaw and pulled him off of him. “Finally. I swear Ashley has some muscles.” Jinxx said, out of breath.

                “I really think that would a good ‘That’s What She Said Joke’.” Andy smiled and I elbowed his side. “What?” He looked down as I frowned.

                “Not near the baby. Nothing nasty near the baby.” I told him.

                “You let Ashley near the baby.” Andy pointed out.

                “OHHHH BURN!” CC yelled, jumping up and down and I definitely heard Jake’s spine crack.

                “Actually it’s true.” Ashley shrugged.

                “Anyways speaking of baby, did you find out anything?” Jinxx asked and we both nodded.

                “What?” CC jumped off Jake has he crawled over slowly in pain.

                “Were having a baby girl!” I squealed happily. CC gave me a hug, making sure not to crush me.

                “Have any names?” Jake asked from the ground. I chuckled at him.

                “We have decided on a name.” Andy grinned. Everyone’s ears popped up.

                “WHAT IS IT?” Ashley yelled frantically. Andy and I looked at each other and back at the group.

                “Journey Bay Biersack.” We said in unison.

                “There’ a nice ring to it.” Jinxx noted.

                “Yeah I like it a lot.” CC smiled.

                “Can someone help me?” Jake begged. Ashley pulled him up and helped him stand.

                “Are you excited?” Ashley asked and I grinned and nodded excitedly.

                “I’m having a baby with the best guy in the world.”