Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Amber’s POV

                We were back on the bus and I had been in my bunk with my bear. I know I have the mindset of a 3 year old but to be honest, my bear was just so adorable and fluffy I couldn’t possibly turn him down. Soon my curtain was pushed open and it was Jinxx. “I half expected you to be CC or Andy.” I smile at him.

                “Come on were going to play a game.” He beckoned me. I threw my phone on the bed and joined Jinxx on the ground.

                “Should I be scared?” I asked.

                “Maybe.” Jake smiled.

                “Oh boy.”

                “JAKE STOP SCARING THE CHILD.” Ashley yelled.

                “Child?”

                “Anyways.” Andy coughed. “CC suggested to play Zombie Catch the Flag.” Andy pointed at my brother. I smiled, sounds like something he would suggest. “So it’s basically regular catch the flag but you’re as fast as a decaying zombie.” Andy explained.

                “Okay so we need two flags, a jail, and teams.” Jinxx said. Jake left with Ashley for a minute and got to BVB bandanas as our flags. We made our jail the bathroom, and I was on a team with CC and Andy sense I trusted them the most. I wouldn’t say that out loud of course.

                And was made our flag guard sense he is very tall and could probably stop the two other team members on the other team better then CC and I could. Ashley was made the flag guard on the other team. We were now ready.

                So Andy started to count down. “3…2…1!” He yelled. Soon everyone was moving slowly but trying to hit people. Jake came on our side and I slapped him and pointed to the bathroom where he was sentenced to Jail for going on our side and getting caught.

                “Dammit Jake you moron! Can’t you be a faster decaying zombie?” Ashley yelled.

                “Not necessarily.” Jake said.

                “Whatever.” Jinxx sighed as we continued the game. We kind of ditched capture the Jail and started tackling each other but what’s new. So Ashley tackled me and I kicked him in the face.

                “Sensei Amber.” Jinxx bowed.

                “ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS.” I heard CC yelled. Well Jake was on top of CC. My eyes widened.

                “I’m 17!” I said and I went to go hide my face.

                “I heard you walked in on mom and dad when you were 3.” Jake smirked. I gasped.

                “DON’T TELL PEOPLE THAT!” I yelled at him. Soon CC was strong enough to push Jake off. Around 2 we decided to have something for lunch. We went to a sandwich place and I had a small sandwich of course.

                We were back on the bus and we were just chilling around till of course, somebody felt like goofing off with me. Maybe it’s just my height but people like to pick me up and not let go. I could tell form how high up I was, Andy had flung me over his shoulder.

                “ANDYYYYY.” I squealed as I kicked and hit him repeatedly. “LET MEH DOWNNN.” I complained.

                “Nope.” He said with a smirk. Soon someone attacked Andy’s legs and we were sent to the ground.

                “KARMAS A BITCH!” I heard CC laugh wickedly.

                “Trying to break your sister Coma?” I yelled at him.

                “Trying to break your brother Coma?” Andy joined me. I rolled my eyes.

                “I feel like at some point were all going to be like attacking each other in some big dog pile.” I sighed. Being the moron that I am, I just gave the other 3 men an amazing idea of actually tackling us into a dog pile. Ashley got me, Jinxx took down CC, and Jake took down Andy.

                “YOU’RE ALL PAINFUL.” I yelled as I tried to get up but pinned down by Ashley again. “DO YOU JUST DO THIS IN YOUR SPARE TIME?” I asked them.

                “Yeah we practice.” Jinxx said sarcastically. I escaped from the disaster which was Black Veil Brides and went to my bunk. I went to my bunk till Ashley opened my curtain.

                “Were going to Target!” He said happily as he jumped off the bunk he was standing on and went outside. I smiled widely and I jumped out of my bunk as well and I joined the 5 guys outside to see why we were going to Target exactly.

                “Why are we going to Target?” I asked, letting my mind speak for itself as I joined CC.

                “Were racing each other in teams of 2 in shopping carts.” CC said casually as we reached the long line of shopping carts. “You’re on my team though.” He smirked.

                “I feel like I’m not going to leave here without something on my record or a broken bone.” I sighed as I got into the cart basket. We reached a long and wide aisle, perfect for 3 carts. CC pushed the cart then jumped in along. The other team were Andy and Jinxx and Ashley and Jake. Andy was going to push the cart and jump in like CC and so would Ashley.

                “Alright… 3…” CC started.

                “2.” Andy smiled.

                “1!” Ashley yelled as they started running with the carts and soon CC jumped in the basket with me. We were winning but soon we crashed and so did the last 2 carts behind us. Many Target works stared at us and started to walk over.

                “RUN!” CC yelled as we jumped out of the carts and ran for the exit. We swiftly escaped with the sliding doors closing behind us. We ran to the van and we hopped in. Man that was so adrenaline rush.

                “You idiots.” I laughed tiredly as I collapsed on the couch. The bus zipped out of Target and Andy sighed.

                “Another Target were not allowed in.”

                “Sounds like you do this a lot.” I smirked.

                “Maybe.” Jake chuckled. I was shocked to realize it was 10:30. I got out some pajama pants with pandas all over it. II got a large white V-Neck. I took a quick shower and I put my semi wet hair in bun. I removed my makeup and I threw all my dirty clothes in a hamper.

                “Does anyone want dinner?” Ashley asked.

                “Not necessarily.” I said as I sat next to CC on the couch.

                “Didn’t think so.” Jinxx laughed.

                “All well. Ambers heading to bed. Night!” I said as I went to my bunk and shut the curtain.