Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Amber’s POV

                Andy and I were in Andy’s room, all snuggled up in a pile of blankets on his bed, watching Batman. I had my head nuzzled into his neck, taking in his scent of Tobacco and Vanilla. I look up at Andy who was asleep and had his head resting on the top of mine, smiling a bit.

                He had his long strong arms wrapped around me in a protective manor. I kissed his forehead and I nuzzled in closer to him. Lately, after the funeral and the small state of depression, CC and Andy were always there to help me through it and I felt like myself again.

                It’s been almost 6 months sense Andy and I started dating and we were getting pretty serious. Yeah, 6 months isn’t that long but I have never sated a guy for 6 months and it made me happy that I could trust a guy like him.

                I slipped out of his embrace so I could go brush his teeth but I woke up accidentally. I heard him groan slightly. “No… come back.” He whined as I uncapped my tooth paste bottle. I squirted some on my tooth brush and I started to brush my teeth.

                “I’ll be back in a second.” I promised, taking my tooth brush out of my mouth.

                “You were all warm and cozy.” Andy muttered as he put his head in some throw pillows that were everywhere on the bed. I spit out the tooth paste and I washed my mouth quickly. I wiped off any make left behind and I joined Andy back in bed. He immediately wrapped his arms back around me and nuzzled into my neck. I giggled as I kissed his forehead.

                I felt his warm breath on my neck and the slow pace of it, knowing he already fell back asleep. I ran my hand through his dark hair, letting him fall into a deeper sleep. “No don’t fly away Batman… that’s my unicorn.” He mumbled softly as he shifted his position. I frowned and looked down at him.

                “What the hell.” I muttered to myself.

                “Batman we have to share the unicorn.” He whispered. I giggled lightly and took out my camera and filmed his conversation with ‘Batman’. I hit record and waited for him to speak again.

                “Batman no we have to ride on the magical rainbow so we can return the unicorn home!” He said softly and pleadingly. I couldn’t help but giggle uncontrollably.

                “Oh my god the unicorn is made of cotton candy… plot twist!” I exclaimed softly as he nuzzled deeper into my neck which tickled quite a bit. After more and more weird nonsense remarks coming from Andy I turned off the video and put my phone on the nightstand. I soon closed my eyes and fell sound asleep.

                The next morning, Andy was still asleep but somehow we switched positons during the night. Now I had my arms around his waist while he had one around me, and I was nuzzled into his neck. I slipped out of his embrace, this time not waking up the heavy sleeper. I kissed his head and went to go take a shower.

                I walked into the bathroom and looked at the calendar I placed in there. Today was the day. I smiled brightly as I hopped into the shower, making sure I smell amazing with tons of Bath and Body Works products.

                I got out and changed into a Black Veil Brides shirt with Andy on it, skinny jeans, and a pair of combat boots. I slipped on a pair of dog tags, a few bracelets, a pair of batman earrings, and my purse. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=128992013)

                I did my foundation and my eyeliner and I let my naturally wavy hair flow. I smiled and I went to see how Andy was doing. He was still asleep, snoring lightly. I grin as I walk over, setting my purse down and got ready to jump on top of him. I got on the bed slowly, not daring to wake him. I was over his body on my knees and I began to shake him softly and slightly jumping with my knees.

                “Andyyyy.” I said, trying to wake him up. I heard him groan and rub his eyes. “Today’s our 6 month anniversary!” I said happily. He smiled and he sat up and put me on his lap. “You slept in and I went to bed last.” I noted. “And I woke up first!” I told him and he grinned kissing my cheek.

                “I know.” He yawned. “Happy 6 months.” He rested his head on my shoulder. He looked over at me. “Can I tell you something?” I nodded. “I know this isn’t the most romantic place to tell you this but I feel like if I did say this in the most romantic place possible it would be corny and cheesy.” He explained and I nodded again. “I love you.” He looked up. My eyes widen and so did my smile.

                “I love you too.” I said quietly before kissing him and wrapping my arms around his waist. “And that was more perfect than any other romantic movie scene.” I said as I kissed his chin line. He grinned as he moved his head so our lips met together.

                “Anyways I have arranged a dinner by the beach for us tonight and I was hoping you would come.” He looked over to meet my eyes.

                “You really think I would actually turn down our 6 month anniversary dinner?” I laughed aloud. “Yeah of course.” I smiled. My phone buzzed and I checked it. It was just a game notification. I shrugged, about to set my phone down when I remembered when happened last night. “Andy what were you dreaming about last night?” I asked.

                “Nothing.” He shrugged, his eyes wandering. I opened my camera roll and clicked the video.

                “Oh I don’t think so Andy.” I chuckled as I handed him my phone and he clicked play. As he heard the audio his face grew bright red in embarrassment as he mumbled about rainbows and unicorns. “I think you were dreaming about Batman and unicorns.” I laughed as he handed back my phone.

                “Come on and get ready. We have a big day ahead of us. I grinned.

*****A/N:*****

Ending soon and starting a Ashley Purdy love story soon! ;D I am also working on a secret book project which will not be released till finished. It’s only a side project so don’t really get excited for it yet. I only wrote half of chapter 1 and I plan this book to be insane so don’t go cray cray on me ;)