Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Amber’s POV

                After my incident with Ashley I thought it was only appropriate to wear my dinosaur hoodie. I put on a pair of black ripped jeans, matching black fluffy boots, and a few bracelets and necklaces that weren’t seen from under my hoodie.

                I grabbed my bag full of things they I liked to carry around. I soon walked downstairs and I met Andy at the end of the steps. “I’m so excited were going to the park!” I jumped up and down.

                “Yup- I like how you wear a dinosaur hoodie after you just said you hate dinosaurs.” Andy grinned.

                “Um well I guess realistic dinosaurs.” I shrugged. “Unless it’s Barney. No Barney.” I said with pure serious. He just laughed at me as he grabbed his leather jacket and walked to the front door. CC ran down the stairs and ran out the door right before me.

                “Damn CC.” I chuckled. “Got some legs!” I commented as I casually walked out and down the pathway.

                “Yup! I am super-fast CC!” He cheered as if he just won a race.

                “You sound like that racer car in the Cars movie.” I chuckled as I opened the car door and got in the back with Jinxx. Andy was driving, Ashley was in the passenger’s seat, and Jake and CC were in the second row in front of us.

                Andy turned on the car and 1 Direction popped on. “Most girl’s ovaries would pop.” I said. “Mine aren’t. Mine are running away in terror.” I said which made everyone laugh hysterically. Andy flipped to the right station and Bring Me The Horizon was on.

                “Don’t you like this band?” Ashley asked.

                “Yes- a lot. Although I think I like this one band called BVB more.” I grinned.

                “I heard they suck.” Jake said jokingly.

                “I heard there are a lot of emo faggots in that band.” Andy piped in. I was trying so hard to not laugh and sound like a dying seal. Jinxx was laughing at my expression.

                “Amber looks like she’s trying to hold in laughter, her face is as red as a tomato.” Jinxx noted. I tried to open my mouth and speak but a little laugh made its way out. I covered my mouth quickly which made everyone in the car to laugh uncontrollably. Once I got my laughing situated I gave everyone a pouty face.

                “Don’t make fun of me! I don’t want to sound like Shammo having a seizure.” I told them.

                “Actually I really wouldn’t want to hear that.” Ashley said honestly.

                “Well at least someone understands.” I sighed.

                “I would find it amusing.” CC grinned. “I would record it.” He smiled wickedly.

                “Oh I would get you back.” I smiled.

                “Actually we would be even from what happened last night.” CC reminded me.

                “Whatever.” I sighed. Soon the car stopped and we were in front of a playground. CC opened the door and climbed out as I went out after him. I followed behind him, trying to keep up. Once I reached him I took a breath. “Can I ride on your back?” I asked him.