Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Amber’s POV

                I was on my homeschooling program today, doing a few lessons and reading passages, doing math problems… Although math problems were easy sense I had my trusty phone calculator! (Hehe)  Well I did till CC walked in on me in the middle of a problem and took my phone away.

                Now I have to make an effort.

                I was redoing a problem for the third time and it was getting pretty aggravating. Andy walked in and I gave him a mean face. “What?” He asked.

                “I hate math and I can’t do this problem…” I complained. He just shrugged.

                “Ask the teacher button for help.” He told me.

                “She told me to redo the problem because I made a mistake. Captain obvious over here.” I said pointing at the button. “If I didn’t do something wrong it wouldn’t be wrong!” I exclaimed.

                “That’s just common sense.” He said looking at the teacher button on my computer.

                “Can you help me?” I begged. He shook his head.

                “Amber, does it look like a kid who dropped out of high school would know how to solve algebra?” He asked. I shook my head. “Well I might not be at the best of help” He said.

                “Can I at least have a calculator?” I asked. He shook his head again.

                “Hey I dropped out I didn’t cheat.” He put his hands up in surrender and walked out.

                “Meh.” I groaned as I tried the problem on last time. “Teacher button don’t you have any helpful information?” I asked it, kind of sounding a bit crazy. I sighed and chuckled my pencil across the room, kind of putting a crack in my mirror.

                I frowned and light out a light sigh. I turned my head to my door way to see Jinxx wide eyed which made me go wide eyed as well. “Um Amber you don’t do that with your pencils.” He said with a bit of fright.

                “Hey math angers me. Blame the god damn teacher button that won’t help me.” I shrugged. Jinxx walked over and gave me a hug. “Um?”

                “I thought you needed a hug.” He said.

                “I like hugs.” I smiled.

                “Were going to go eat.” He told me and I smiled.

                “The only reason you come into my room these days.” I chuckled as I ended my session and I went to go follow Jinxx downstairs. “What are we eating?” I asked my brother when I got to the bottom step. He was slipping on his leather Jacket and turned to me.

                “Pizza. Jake is excited.” CC grinned as Jake was already by the door waiting.

                “Hey it’s pizza time.” Jake said.

                “I think it could be any moment of the day and it would still be pizza time for Jake.” Andy noted.

                “Even if we were in a zombie apocalypse it would still be pizza time for Jake.” Ashley said.